Dreaming of a White Christmas

Omg it's me?? I actually updated?!! Omg it's a Christmas miracle 🎉😂😂 jk jk. So during my first week off uni I was extremely unwell but I'm back for the time being hopefully!! Here's a Christmassy chapter for you all ☺️ hope you all have a good Christmas btw, and if you don't celebrate, have a happy Tuesday!

~ Kyle ~
Kyle's PoV

"She's absolutely obsessed mate." I mumble to Dan. "The tree is colour coordinated, the house is decorated floor to ceiling, she even made Christmas cookies!"

"Can't decide if you're excited for your first Christmas living with Y/N or just fed up." Dan replies, looking through all the photos I have taken of my overly decorated house.

"I knew she loved this time of year but, I didn't think it would be to this extent." I mumble, Dan handing back my phone. "Of course I'm looking forward to it though, why wouldn't I be? Spending it with the love of my life, what more could I ask for?"

"She's been sending subliminal messages to me about wanting snow." But it rarely snows on Christmas Day. How am I supposed to pull that off? "No need to panic Kyle, I've got you sorted."

"Wait, what do you mean?" I ask, but Dan just winks at me. He knows this will rip through me and annoy me until whatever he has done happens.

~*~*~*~*

"How was your day?!" I hear Y/N shout. She comes bouncing down the stairs, wearing her oversized Christmas jumper and her favourite leggings. Why do I know they are her favourite? Because she never stops talking about them.

"Not too bad, just finishing stuff up." I reply.

"Cool, cool, I think you should come see the garden!" Y/N beams, grabbing my hand and dragging me through the house. The curtains were drawn over the back door. She pulls it back, only for me to get blinded by the bright snow. "Look!" She screeches, bouncing up and down in delight.

"Wow." I whisper, snow machines... The snow looks so realistic too.

"Thank you Kyle!" She beams, hugging me tightly.

"No problem love."