Ferries

~ Kyle ~

You wanted to take Kyle to France for a couple of weeks while he wasn't working. You, being a primary school teacher, had the whole of the summer holidays off and with enough convincing, Dan allowed Kyle a few weeks away.

Kyle is sick of planes from touring so you opted for a different method of transport, the ferry. Kyle, at first, wasn't too keen on the idea but once he was onboard, havoc happened. He was running about and down corridors, up and down stairs, shouting at you to come outside with him and do the titanic pose that Rose and Jack do. Even getting him to go to bed was impossible.

"What happens if we fall out?" Kyle asks. You sigh and show him the straps that can be used to hold people in place. "Kinky." He mumbles.

"No Kyle." You sigh.

"Can I go run about again?" He whispers.

"No! We don't want complaints." I tell him. He frowns and sits down on the bed.

"Tie me in Y/N." Kyle mumbles. You sigh and try to stay as calm as possible.

"Kyle, you won't fall out, trust me." You smile.

"Fine." He whispers. "What happens if I want to get kinky though?"

"Well count me out." You say.

"Fine." Kyle sighs.

He was just as bad in the morning. He woke you up at around 7am just to go outside again and then get breakfast so he could do more running about before you landed in France.

"Kyle how do you have so much energy?" You grumble as he drags you back along to your room.

"Coffee." He replies. This is going to be an interesting holiday.