Vampires

Yes I'm still putting up Halloween chapters 😂😂😂 aw I hate the male gender. Especially the attractive ones I get attached to so easily...aw he's an acc sweetheart. Someone asked if we were dating today
It's still 2017 and I need a boyfriend to have experience before uni 😂😂

^^Only reason I'm leaving this is in because I didn't get a boyfriend until third/fourth year (2021) of uni basically lol 😂. FOUR YEARS IT TOOK ME 😂

~ Bastille AU ~

"They say if you wait outside near the woods at around midnight on Halloween, you will meet some vampires." Your best friend, Ash, states. You stare at him and begin to shake your head. "We gotta try it Y/N! One of them is supposedly a prince."

"Ash, stop with your stupid stories, I just want to go back home." You whine. Yes Halloween is one of your favourite times of the year, but, it's freezing.

"Please Y/N, lets just try!" Ash whines back. You roll your eyes and agree. You walk through the empty streets until you get to the edge of the forest. "And now we wait."

Time passes slowly, Ash checking his phone every so often until it hit midnight. He watches until the time changes to one minute past and frowns.

"I guess it ain't true." Ash states.

"Told you." You sigh and slowly turn around only to jump in fright. "Um Ash..." You whisper, poking the boy lightly. Slowly he turns around and grins.

"And what are you doing out at this time of night." One of the four men state. All of them are tall and pale. What you noticed when the tallest one spoke was his teeth. Large, sharp fangs.

"Looking for vampires." Ash states. They all look between you and Ash. The second tallest man stares at you with a blank face, his striking blue eyes glowing lightly.

"Vampires don't exist." The man with the blue eyes states. "Or at least the ones you think of don't."

"What do you mean?" Ash asks quietly.

"We can eat garlic... We don't like blood unless we have a weird craving for it and we can go outside when it's sunny apart from prince boy here." The shortest says, lightly pushing the man with the blue eyes.

"Fuck off. Shouldn't be telling mortals any of this stuff!" Prince blue eyes shouts.

"We can go." You mumble which makes the one with the blue eyes stare at you sadly. Ash grabs you suddenly and runs making you run after him. Eventually you're outside your house. "What's up with you?"

"Adrenaline kicked in. See you later." Ash mumbles before running home. Slowly you enter your house and turn on the lights.

"How was your party?" Your house mate asks.

"Shit. How was your night in?" You ask. She shrugs and picks up an empty wine bottle.

"Drank this and watched a film or two." She replies before heading back into her room. Slowly you head upstairs to your room and take off all the make up and the costume. You hop into the shower to remove any make up you missed and clean up slightly. You hop back out and get into a t-shirt and leggings before heading to bed.

~*~*~*~*

Thud

You wake up with a start and try to look around the room even though it's pitch black. Until you see the pair of glowing blue eyes. Slowly you reach for your lamp and turn it on.

"What are you doing in my room..." You yawn, rubbing your eyes.

"You're not scared?" The man asks.

"You're not scary enough." You reply. "What do you want?"

"This may sound stupid. Wait, no, I'll tell you that later. I don't even know your name and you don't know mine." The man states and takes a couple of steps to your bed and sits down. "I'm Prince Daniel Campbell Smith. Or just Dan, whatever you want." He awkwardly mumbles, fidgeting with the sleeves of his hoodie.

"I'm Y/N Y/L/N. Just a regular mortal as you referred to us earlier." You mumble, still trying to wake yourself up. You can see Dan smirk slightly at your comment.

"I know this sounds stupid right, but you're my soul mate." Dan suddenly states, taking you by surprise.

"And how do you know this for certain?" You ask slowly.

"Because I am meant to marry a human, somehow make them immortal. And we kind of feel like a specific radiation off our soul mate and it fucks with us." Dan mumbles. His pale cheeks turn a pastel pink as he looks away slowly.

"And what happens if I don't want to be with you?" You ask.

"Then I cannot go back home." He replies quietly. "I know I'm some stupid vampire but please try, I really want to go home." You sigh quietly.

"It's gonna take awhile." You state.

"Fine." He smiles and stands up. "I shall see you tomorrow for dinner."

~~~~~~
Ngl this was a cringe chapter but it's going back into the world regardless 😂