"I Saw Mummy Kiss Santa!"

~ Will ~

You wanted to surprise your five year old daughter this year on Christmas Eve by getting Will to 'go away' and Santa to magically appear instead. Everything went surprisingly well, they had a conversation, a present was given in return for cookies and milk and a carrot for the reindeer.

"Come on Ellie, Santa has more people to go visit." You smile at your daughter who frowns.

"Bye Santa." She pouts.

"Bye sweetheart, I'll see you next year!" Santa smiles, getting up. You take your daughter up to her room and tucked her into bed.

"Daddy should be home soon okay? He'll come up and make sure you're sleeping." You smile. Ellie nods and reaches for he stuffed dog and closes her eyes. You close her door slightly and leave to go see Will.

Ellie's PoV

I need a drink. I get out of bed and slowly walk downstairs to get mummy. I peer into the living room to see Santa still there. They are kissing? Slowly I back out of the room and run upstairs.

~*~*~*~*

"Ellie? Why are you still awake?" Daddy whispers when he comes in to check up on me.

"I saw mummy kiss Santa!" I whisper. Dad looks down at me confused.

"You must've been seeing things, go to sleep and I'll have a word with mum okay?" Dad smiles down at me. I nod my head and watch as he leaves my room, closing the door over.

Your PoV

"Your daughter thinks you kissed Santa." Will states when he returns.

"Well I did technically." You reply with a shrug. "What did you tell her?"

"I told her she's probably seeing things." Will replies, getting into bed. "She'll eventually figure out it was me, in a few years anyway."

"Hopefully or she'll think that I'm cheating on you with Santa." You laugh.