Sleepovers

I don't condone Dyle anymore right, but, I re read this one and it is kinda cute tbh. This will most likely be the only chapter containing Dyle in the book.

~ Bastille ~

"Kyle Jonathan Simmons!" You shout. You are at a sleepover with your best friends Kyle, Will, Dan, Woody and your boyfriend Charlie.

"What?" Kyle asks and tickles you again.

"Stop it! I'll kick you in the face!" You laugh. "Charlie!" You squeal as he joins in. Dan, Will and Woody sit in the background watching, shaking their heads unamused. You hear Will's mum make her way upstairs. She tells you all to quieten down and try get some rest. Will obviously got embarrassed by this as you are all 18 or slightly older. Kyle and Charlie stop tickling you and get into their own beds. "Charliiieeee." You whine.

"What?" He asks.

"Why don't you sleep with me? You always do when you come over." You whisper. Charlie mumbles something under his breath but gets up and snuggles in behind you.

"Danny, do you want to sleep in my bed?" Kyle smiles at Dan who sighs. Dan and Kyle have recently became a thing. They don't call each other boyfriend or have a title for the relationship they have. Dan recently came out as gay to your friend group (which consists of Kyle, Will, Charlie and Woody). Woody caught Dan and Kyle making out once in one of the classrooms. Kyle then came out as bisexual to everyone and that he was committed to Dan and Dan was committed to Kyle. You all watch as Dan gets out of the sleeping bag and heads over to Kyle on the sofa bed. He climbs in behind him and hugs Kyle, giving him a light kiss on his neck.

"Well Woodster, I guess it's just us and I'm not sharing a bed with you." Will warns Woody who laughs. "My mum and girlfriend would kill me if she saw us sharing a bed."

"My girlfriend would find it funny!" Woody shouts. Will throws a pillow at him and misses. Will and Woody's girlfriends weren't really happy being with the group because they have only known Will and Woody for half a year where as everyone in the group have known each other for nearly 10 years.

"Dan!" Kyle suddenly shouts followed by Dan's laughter. "He was squeezing my arm." Kyle whines.

"I could squeeze other things." Everyone hears Dan murmur making Kyle go bright red. You feel Charlie cover your ears.

"Don't say stuff like that Dan, Y/N is innocent!" Charlie shouts.

"Since when?" You ask Charlie. "You know fine well I am not innocent." Charlie lifts his hands from your ears.

"Turn off the lights Will." Woody sighs. Will gets up and turns off the lights leaving you all in darkness. You feel Charlie's hand slowly creep under your t-shirt. Well, technically it is one of his.

"Charlie Barnes I will murder you if you dare continue what you are doing." You growl. Everyone laughs quietly and you feel Charlie's hand come out from under the t-shirt. His head nuzzles into your neck and lightly kisses it.

"If he tries anything Y/N, just shout." Dan's tired voice mumbles. "I'll come rescue you."

"Dan, you can barely kill a fly, how are you going to rescue Y/N from Charlie, you know he's stronger than you." Will mumbles.

"Dan is fairly strong." Kyle whispers. Everyone falls silent at Kyle's statement.

"Kyle why?" We hear Dan's voice mumble. Kyle then giggles quietly and we hear the rustling of a duvet.

"Daniel stop." Kyle laughs and we hear Dan chuckle.

"Guys, my mum won't appreciate you fucking in my room." Will mumbles. "I wont appreciate it either and I don't think the rest of us will. Same with you Y/N and Charlie."

"He only said fucking." Charlie whispers in your ear. Charlie's hormones are still raging, yours calmed down but his have continued to escalate.

"Get to sleep Charlie." You mumble. The room falls silent until Kyle yelps.

"I swear to fuck guys I mean it." Will growls.

"Dan bit me!" Kyle whines. We hear Will sigh and the room falls silent again. Eventually the room was filled with Woody's snoring, Will's quiet snores, Dan and Kyle silent. You and Charlie were still up however.

"You remember how we met?" Charlie mumbles.

"By that random fountain." You whisper. "And you pushed me in as a joke."

"Then you pulled me in." He chuckles. "And then when Mr Reid caught us making out in the fountain." You smile at the memory. You both got detention for about a week for being in the fountain and making out. The school rules were pretty strict. You all went to a private boarding school and it was hellish. "I fell in love the minute I saw you."

"I fall in love over and over again every time I see you." You mumble.

"That's the sweetest thing you have ever said to me." Charlie whispers. "I love you Y/N."

"I love you too." You whisper back.

"You know what I love! Sleep!" Will shouts. Everyone groans apart from you and Charlie who starts laughing.