Walks In The Park

~ Kyle ~
Your POV

There is this park, just around the corner from your house, you would usually walk. You have done for many years, nearly everyday of the year if the weather wasn't too bad. On weekends there is a dog walking club you attend with your two Beagles. This week there was a new member, you have never seen him before at the park in general or around the area you lived in as this was a local dog walking club. He had what looked like a golden retriever puppy who was extremely excited to see many dogs!

"Hey Y/N, this is Kyle, he is our newest member. And this is his puppy Roxy!" One of the other members of the dog walking club introduces you both.

"Hi Kyle nice to meet you! Are you new in the area?" You ask, letting your dogs carefully meet Roxy.

"Hey, yeah I just moved here about three weeks ago. Was waiting for all my things to finish being moved into my apartment and for Roxy to have all of her shots!" Kyle smiles, watching as all of the dogs sniff and walk around each other.

"I walk my two every day at 4pm if you ever want to join me, get all of that puppy energy out." You smile, watching as the puppy jumps around trying to play with the Beagles.

"I would like that!" Kyle beams. For the rest of the dog walking club you both talked about each other and offered Kyle to show him around the area afterwards, which he accepted!