My Favourite Things

~ Dan ~
Dan's PoV

"Target acquired." I quietly mumble, spotting Y/N lying on her back, peacefully taking a nap. I slowly walk over to her and begin to crawl up the bed slowly. I smirk slightly when she obviously realised I was on top of her. Her hand reaches up and pushes my face away, a quiet 'fuck off' leaving her mouth. "That's not how you greet your boyfriend." I mumble lightly placing my lips against her cheek.

"When you disturb my nap, it is." She mumbles, opening her eyes. I smile slightly as she wraps her arms around my neck and slowly pulls me down. She lightly pecks my lips before I fall on top of her.

"Did I ever tell you how in love I am with you?" I ask. She laughs but shakes her head. "Head over heels in love with you."

"I love you too, Smith." She quietly giggles. I feel myself smile and bury my head into her neck. "Still not used to it?" Y/N quietly asks, lightly playing with my hair.

"Still gives me a million butterflies." I reply.

"One of my favourite things about you is you get all excited and happy whenever I give you affection, it's as if I deprive you." She laughs. I shake my head and slowly pull myself up so I'm resting on her chest.

"I've just never had someone who acts like you do. You're the best hugger, the best at kissing me anywhere and you make me smile." I whisper. "Just a couple of my favourite things about you." Y/N doesn't reply, she just smiles, her cheeks turning pink. Her hand runs through my hair and ruffles it slightly.

"You're adorable."