Daddy Dan

THIS ISNT AN NSFW CHAPTER!!!

Dan's PoV

I remember all the courts I had to attend just to get my daughter into my care. Away from her abusive mother.

"This is your new home." I whisper to Jessica as I bring her into my flat. She looks around and smiles when seeing the piano. I watch as she runs towards it but I immediately chase after her. "No sweetheart, that's daddy's piano, you can use it when you're older." Jessica is only seven, not musically talented what so ever but that can change if she wants to learn.

"Where's my room?" She asks. I take her to the room I've been decorating for ages. The walls are light purple with a white ceiling, she has a memory foam bed along with a couple of stuffed animals I decided to buy. "Thank you daddy." She whispers and hugs me tight.

"No problem, love." I mumble. I crouch down to her height and take her hands. "Now, you promise me to forget everything that happened with your mum yeah? Your life is going to be so much better here."

"I promise." She smiles and hugs me again. I hug her back and slowly stand up with her.

"You know who's coming over tonight?" I ask. She shakes her head. "Uncle Kyle, uncle Charlie, uncle Will and uncle Chris!" I smile.

"Yay!" She grins.

"Tomorrow I'm also going to introduce you to my special someone." I grin and slowly put Jessica back down.

"Really?" Her eyes are bright and filled with happiness, something I haven't seen in years. I sit down on her floor and nod. She sits down opposite me, her knees touching mine.

"Do you want to see a picture of her?" I ask. Jessica immediately smiles and nods her head. I get my phone out and begin showing her pictures of Y/N.

"She's pretty." Jessica mumbles and I nod. "I want her to be my mum!"

"You have to wait Jess, I've only just started seeing her, it takes awhile to get to that stage." I explain. Jessica pouts but smiles again. "Y/N absolutely adores you, I've told her stories about you and shown her pictures."

"Really?!" Jess beams and I nod. "I can't wait to meet Y/N."

"I can't wait for you to meet her too." I whisper.