The Anchor

~ Kyle ~

Kyle's PoV

I've been away from home for two months. Tour is getting worse. I miss Y/N... I miss her smile, her voice, hugging her. I can't get her off my mind. I miss her so fucking much. I still have two weeks before I'm home and I don't think I can cope. We FaceTime most mornings.

I need her to be beside me. I need her in my arms. Just some kind of body contact from her.

I've been dealing with so many problems she could fix in minutes. I've never missed someone so much in my whole entire life.

~*~*~*~*

I see Y/N in about five minutes. If Dan would hurry the fuck up I could see her now. He's busy saying goodbye to some of the crew who are flying home. Eventually Dan says his final goodbyes and we left to make our way to the exit of where the arrivals come in. After a few minutes of looking around I see Y/N and she begins to run to me. A couple seconds later she collides with me, hugging me tight. She pulls away from the hug and her lips meet mine, kissing me like she hadn't seen me in a million years.

"I missed you so fucking much Kyle." She grins when we pull away.

"I missed you too." I whisper. We slowly head out of the airport and begin our journey home.