Never Have I Ever...

~ Dan ~

"Y/N!!" Dan shouts. You sigh slightly before placing down your paint brush and going to see what Dan wants now. He has a habit in calling you downstairs when you are extremely busy with work. "Y/N!" He shouts again as you are halfway down the stairs.

"I'm coming!" You shout back. You find him sitting in the back room with his phone out, grinning. "What do you want, I'm kinda busy?"

"I want to play a game!" He beams.

"What are we, five?" You ask him and he frowns. "I'm joking, what's the game?"

"Never have I ever." He smiles. "Kyle says it's good for relationships and brings you closer together."

"How so?" You ask. He pats the seat beside him.

"Sit down and I'll explain." Dan tells you. You roll your eyes before joining him on the couch. "You find out more about your partner when playing these kind of games."

"Fine. I guess that's reasonable." You mumble.

~*~*~*~*

"Never have I ever kissed someone on the first date." Dan reads out. You both look to each other and nod.

"But before I happened, had you kissed someone on your first date?" You ask Dan.

"Never, same question to you." He replies.

"Nah." You reply and he hands you his phone to read another statement. "Never have I ever broken someone's heart."

"I haven't." Dan shrugs. You awkwardly begin to laugh causing Dan to look a bit concerned.

"I have." You mumble awkwardly.

"Do tell." Dan leans forward slightly. You place the phone down and let out a long sigh.

"Basically, there was this kid in my high school who was a bit weird. He was a year older than me and definitely a stalker or a pedophile. Turns out he had a crush on me and kept asking me to be his girlfriend. So, the only way he actually stopped asking me was publicly denying him and embarrassing him. He was pretty heartbroken." You explain the whole story. Dan's hand was covering his mouth in shock.

"You're so fucking evil." He whispers, picking up the phone again. "How could you do that to someone?"

"I won't do it to you, don't panic Daniel." You smile. "Never have I ever kissed in the rain."

"Nope." You reply.

"Neither have I, something new on our list." Dan beams, handing over his phone.

"Never have I ever been in handcuffs." You mumble. Dan's eyes widen slightly and his cheeks turn reddish.

"What kind of handcuffs or situation?" He asks.

"Doesn't specify." You shrug. "Why? What kind of handcuffs have you been in?!"

"Nothing bad right. My mates at uni decided it would be a great laugh to handcuff me to my bed when I was passed out drunk. It was not funny when I had to get up to throw up." Dan explains.

"Well I've been in handcuffs." You shrug. "An ex-boyfriend, who is a police officer, decided it would be funny to 'arrest' me. I ended up stuck in the handcuffs and I broke up with him as soon as he let me out."

"Did you break his heart too?" Dan asks, raising an eyebrow slightly.

"Yeah. He wanted to marry me but never mind." You shrug and hand the phone to Dan.

"Never have I ever been engaged or married." Dan mumbles.

"I haven't." You say.

"I haven't either. Shall we change that?" Dan asks with a smirk. Slowly he produces a ring from his pocket and holds it out. "Y/N, will you make me the happiest man living and marry me?"

"Yes." You whisper before squealing and hugging him tight.