Paint Me Like One Of Your French Girls

~ Kyle ~

Kyle is dragging you around the streets of Paris. Taking you one place to the next, stopping to buy a crepe before moving on.

"The Louvre!" Kyle shouts, causing passing people to stare. "Lets go!" Kyle begins to drag you towards the museum, which confuses you slightly as you have never seen Kyle as an arty person.

"Kyle, is this of interest to you?" You quietly ask when you enter the magnificent building.

"It might end up being interesting." Kyle shrugs as he lets go of your hand and begins to walk. You chase after him so you don't get lost. He takes your hand again and you begin to walk around the building at a slow pace, admiring all of the art work. "You should paint me like that." Kyle says pointing at a random painting of a women lying down. "Paint me like one of your French girls Y/N." Kyle whispers into your ear.

"No thank you." You reply making Kyle frown. "What? I'm not that artistic." Kyle rolls his eyes at your excuse. You wait for him to bring up when you drew some really good picture that one time. You're artistic to a certain extent, it's more of hobby than your job. Your full time job is looking after Kyle and being a first aider on tour. You're trained to be a nurse but managed to land yourself a job with that one band called Bastille your boyfriend is in. That's literally how you met. Kyle managed to slice his hand open when helping to lift one of his keyboards. He didn't really know who you were because he rarely injures himself on tour, normally it's Dan. When he did go to you about his hand, the distinct thing you remember was he managed to get blood over your t-shirt. White t-shirt. He took you out for coffee as an apology and things kind of escalated.

"Y/N." You hear Kyle mumble. You turn to him and raise an eyebrow. "I cut my finger on the thing." He shows you his finger which is slowly bleeding.

"I can't take you anywhere." You sigh which makes Kyle nod. "Come on, lets head back to the hotel room, we can come back tomorrow."

~*~*~*~*

"Can you kiss it better?" Kyle whispers, looking up to you with puppy eyes. "Please?" You smile and lightly kiss the plaster on his finger.

"I don't know what I'd do without you sometimes Kyle, you brighten up my day all the time." You whisper.

"I don't know what I'd do without you either." Kyle smiles and lightly kisses your cheek.