How You Guys Met

THIS BOOK HAS BEEN EDITED! IT WILL BE MISSING CHAPTERS THAT WERE ORIGINALLY THERE AS WELL AS UPDATED CHAPTERS THAT MAKE MORE SENSE AND ARE NOT WRITTEN BY 16 YEAR OLD ME XOXO

~ Charlie ~

You and Charlie both met whilst you were studying at university. He was a music student and you were a langues student. Throughout freshers week you had the opportunity to meet people on your course as well as others through different activities. You met Charlie at one of the club nights in which you and your friend ended up having a beer pong battle against him and one of his friends. You both hit it off quickly and ended up spending the next day together, which then (of course) led to a wonderful relationship.

~ Will ~

You met Will on a plane. It was an eight hour journey from Heathrow to Washington DC and you were flying alone. Planes have never been your thing ever since the incident, so you always try your best to avoid planes. However there was no avoiding it this time. Will was sat beside you and quick to notice that you were rather uncomfortable and so sparked a conversation. The conversation lasted the majority of the flight which helped you settle and relax.

~ Woody ~

You met Woody at a wedding. The bride was a mutual friend of yours. However, the first time you bumped into each other was right before the wedding commenced, you were rushing round a corned to make sure you were not late and crashed into Woody. You both apologised and continued on your ways. Later in the night you accidentally bump into him again, yet this time you both got talking! A few drinks and dances later you both decided to exchange numbers!

~ Kyle ~

You met Kyle over the internet, but not on anything like tinder. He sent you a casual DM on twitter one day after one of your tweets went viral, he was also a big fan of the actor you posted the tweet about and wanted to know your inspiration behind the portrait. However, the conversation moved onto other topics and eventually after a few weeks of chatting he asked if you wanted to meet him!

~ Dan ~

You accidentally walked into the back of Dan at a music store, which caused you to fall over and him to be extremely embarrassed and panic. He quickly helps you back up on your feet and notices your squished sandwich on the ground. Before you can protest he offers to buy you lunch as he felt sorry for causing you to fall over.