Evening Up The Score Board(pt.2)

Start from the beginning

I waited a couple more hours and I still haven't heard back. So this time I called her.

It rang a few times, then it went to voicemail.

I guess she's ignoring me. Well it's fine.

So I sent her another text. Just asking her to at least read my messages. Just so I know she was okay. 

Then my mom knocked on my door.

"Come in."

"Where did you go to?" I looked at her

"I just went shopping ."

"Oh okay."

"Well my label wants me to go on tour."

"For how long?"

"At least 6 months or more."

My mom gave me a disapproving look.

"Nicole is going to have the baby by that time. And she might fly back here before then. Or we might have to go to her, so we can see the birth of the child."

"Well maybe I could work something out. But speaking of Nicole, have you heard from her?"

"No, the last I've heard from her was when she left. Why?"

"No reason." I played it off.

"Well okay I'm going to go lay down if you need me."

After she left I began thinking about Nicole more and more. And the more I thought the more I got worried.

I got up and went to my mother's room. I asked to borrow her phone. And I dialed Nicole's number. But this time it went straight to voicemail. I called again and it went straight to voicemail.

I just had a gut feeling that something wasn't right. She would've at least told my mother she landed. So I went into Nicole's room and look around. All her stuff was gone. But I checked the bathroom just to make sure.

When I opened the bathroom door. I saw her wallet laying on the ground. I immediately panicked for several reasons. Especially when I seen all her ID's, money, and cards left in the wallet.

She didn't purchase her plane tickets online. And because she didn't, she wouldn't have no way of paying for her tickets.

But if she didn't get on her flight, then where did she go?

"MAMA!" I screamed

She came running out of her room. And busted the door wide open.

"What's wrong?"

"I think Nicole might be in trouble."

"Why do you say that?"

"Here's her wallet?" I said holding it up.

I pulled out her Drivers license, and I pulled my car keys.

"Where are going?" My mom said concerned

"I'm going to go find her. Because I can't just continue to sit around do nothing."

I went into my bedroom and changed clothes. I changed into sweat pants, and a t-shirt. I put on my black Timbs. And I even took out my ear rings.

"Let my go with you." My mom yelled, when I walked past her room.

"No! You stay here. I don't want you getting hurt."

I quickly left the house. And I was speeding my way to her house.

When I made to my destination. I got out of my car. And ran up the front steps. I rang the doorbell a few times. And I waited.

My heart was beating a mile a minute. I rang the doorbell a few more times. And still I received no answer. So I began beating on the door.

I tried the door knob, and the door opened. I pushed the door open and walked inside. When I turned around to close the door. I heard someone run up. But I reacted too slow. And I was met with a hit to the back of the head.

And the person immediately put me in a chock hold.

"I'm glad we meet again." He laughed

"You son of a bitch!" I struggled out

His grip tightened on my throat. I bit down as hard I could into his arm. He yelled and tried to hit me again. But this time I dodged it. I punched him in the nose. And he stumbled back.

This seemed to piss him off even more. Because he ran up again. And he swung, but I ducked down in time. I stood to my full height and I swung, but he moved in time. His next punch connected with my jaw.

It was taken a back but the amount of force.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS NICOLE?"

"SHE'S IN MY BED NIGGA." He yelled back

I spit blood in his face. He got angry and wiped if off.

But for some reason he smiled at me.

"Yeah she sucked my dick so good too. I would've gotten her pregnant, but it seems you beat me to it. But I busted in her anyways." He laughed

After that statement I lost it. I rained punches all over this nigga. He lost his balance and he went falling to the ground. And I was going to continue to punch him the face, but he kicked me in the balls when I got close to him.

The pain sent me to my knees. He stood and and tried to kick me in the face. I guarded my face, and waited for the perfect moment.

He stopped kicking me for a second. And I punched him in his balls as hard as I could. This sent him to ground where I was. He groaned in pain. I stood quickly.

I kicked as hard as I could. I stomped on that nigga because my life depend on it. After I kicked in the head a few more times he stopped moving.

Bent over and punched him the face a few more times. I wanted to kill him but I knew I couldn't.

I was still in pain from where he kicked me in the balls. But I went upstairs to all the bedrooms. And I didn't see Nicole. I went to all the bathrooms and she wasn't there either. So I went back downstairs. I went to the kitchen and I found her laying on the ground.

Her clothes were in shreds. Her wrists had all kinds marks on them. She had a busted lip, and her body was also had bruises on it. She had a nasty cut on her forehead.

I shook her a few times and called her name. She didn't answer. I called her a few more times and still didn't answer. Tears had soaked my face at this point. She was really cold

I shook her again. She still didn't move.
~~~~~~~