93

Mizuki's POV

I don't know how long I have been healing Sasuke's stomach wound but I've been here so long that my hands have gone numb, my chakra is extremely low, and I began to feel light headed.

I finally pull my hands off once I see the blood has stopped and the wound is almost healed but when I go to heal more my hands won't move.

They stay resting on my lap and I try to move them but again they won't move and I feel tears in my eyes.

I lean against the wall that Sasuke lays against and I shut my eyes as I sob softly next to him as my body starts to shut down.

Sasuke's POV
I hear muffles sobs in my ear but my eyes won't open so I'm not sure who it is and I feel this sharp pain in my stomach.

I don't remember what happened at least for now but when I move my hand it hits something, someone.

I force my eyes open but a bright light makes my vision go white as I close my eyes and wait for a minute.

Finally I open them again to finally be able to see as I turn my head slightly to see Mizuki laying against the wall.

She has tears streaming down her face and her hands rest in her lap but she isn't moving around much.

I try to sit up but the pain in my stomach drops me as I fall back against the wall again as I groan in pain.

I lift up two fingers as I summon my snake so he can deliver a message to Naruto to get us both some help.

Once my snake leaves I let my arm rest over my stomach and I sit there quietly next to Mizuki who stills lays against the wall, out cold.

I look over at Mizuki who has dry tears stained on her cheeks, her body looks so frail, and she doesn't have a lot of chakra left.

"Sasuke?" Naruto yells from outside.

"I-In h-here." I say as my voice comes out shaky and quiet.

Naruto walks in the doorway with my messenger snake in his hand who disappears after seeing me.

"How long have I been out?" I think to myself.

Naruto crouches down in front of us as he looks at me with his goofy smile plastered on his face.

"You know it says for better or for worse in your vows. That doesn't mean you actually have to have worse." He says and I shake my head as a slight smile covers my face.

"Help her first." I say after a second.

"I can help both."

Naruto stands up and makes a shadow clone as one helps me and the other helps Mizuki as we head to the hospital.

"Thank you Naruto." I mumble.

Naruto just smiles as we get to the hospital fast when Shizune and Sakura run to us with panic covering their faces.

"What happened?" Sakura asks first.

"I dont remember what happened but I do know that Mizuki was healing me then passed out." I say and their eyes avert to Mizuki.

She still lays in Naruto's arms unconscious and I feel bad because its my fault that she's hurt like this.

Shine goes with Naruto to another room with Mizuki and Sakura takes me with them as they put us in a room with two beds beside each other.

They are separated by a curtain but at least we will be together as Sakura helps me up onto the bed.

"Now I need to take a look at your wound. I'm not sure how much Mizuki healed otherwise." Sakura says and I nod my head.