01

Mizuki's POV
Flashback

I ran and ran after I couldn't breathe anymore I stumbled and fell down a hill.

I opened my eyes slightly to see the leaf village and I look over to see a ninja staring at me.

"It's not nice to stare." I cough out.

"Your hurt." He says walking closer.

He has silver hair with a mask that covers most of his face, his leaf headband covers his left eye.

"So." I say sitting up.

"Are you alone? Where's your parents?" He asks bending down.

"Their dead." I say looking at the ground sadly.

"Would you like to live with me?" He asks and I look at him.

"I don't know you." I say and he chuckles.

"That's surprising. I'm Kakashi Hatake." He says closing his eyes.

"Mizuki." I say softly.

"No last name?" He asks and I shake my head.

"It's not important." I say and he sighs.

"Well wanna live with me?" He asks standing up.

"Sure." I say standing up also.

He holds out his hand and I take it as we walk through the village silently towards his apartment.

"What do I call you now?" I ask looking up at him.

"You can call me dad or whatever you want to." He says smiling I think.

"Okay daddy." I say smiling.

End of flashback

I open my eyes from the flashback as I see Kakashi's face close to mine and he sighs.

"Finally you woke you. I've been trying to get up for 10 minutes. Hurry you have school. Today you work for your headband." He says and I sit up.

"Okay." I say as he leaves the room.

I go to my closest as I grab my normal everyday clothes as I put on my ninja sandals.

I walk in the living room seeing Kakashi with a plate of food and I take it.

"Thanks daddy." I say as I start eating.

"I know you'll pass. You've been working hard and I'll be there afterwards to congratulate you." He says and I nod.

I finish eating as I put my plate in the sink and I walk out of the house as I walk towards the academy.

I see the academy in sight as I walk in silently seeing no one I'm close to really.

So I sit beside someone named Sasuke Uchiha who doesn't really talk much he just sits there.

"Hi." I say trying to make conversation.

"Hn hi." He says looking at me.

"You ready for the headband test?" I ask twiddling my thumbs.

Yes I have a crush on the famous Sasuke Uchiha I mean who doesn't he's hot.

"Yep. More than prepared. What about you?" He asks and I nod my head.

"More than ready." I say smiling.

He just looks back at the front as class begins when there's a knock on the door.

"Iruka! Naruto has painted the stone faces again!" A ninja yells and Iruka sighs.