13

Mizuki's POV
~the day before the chunin exams~

"Where am I?" I think to myself.

I open my eyes but there's only darkness as I try to move my arms but they are restrained.

"What happened?" I ask myself.

-back to the day Mako died-

I sat by his grave for hours just sitting and thinking when I heard the rustling leaves.

I pulled out a kuni and stood up and turned to see Orichumaru as I grit my teeth.

"What do you want?" I snap.

"You."

I feel a cold chill go down my spine as I stare at him and he smirks and I hear something behind me but its to late.

I was hit on the back of my head and I couldn't move as I fall on the ground seeing Kabuto.

"He hit a pressure point." I think to myself.

"Damn you Kabuto." I manage to get out before I pass out.

~present day~

"Finally awake again." Orichumaru hisses as the lights come on.

I close my eyes from the burning light as I open them again so they can adjust.

"What did you do to me?" I yell but it comes out as a whisper.

"Oh nothing. Only torture, tests, and genjutsu."

"Why don't I remember?"

"Because I made all your memories of before go to a part of your mind where you can't find them. Now you are my pawn and I can make you believe what I want."

"I won't let you do that to me. Ill find a way to get those memories back."

"If you don't remember this conversation you won't. The only thing you will know is that you hate Sasuke Uchiha, Sakura Haruno, Naruto Uzumaki, and Kakashi Hatake. Anyone you were close to at the Leaf you now hate and wish to kill. You will use the power inside you and the curse mark to kill them any chance you get." He says and I try to push his words away.

I don't feel a difference as he puts a blind fold on me and I'm being dragged somewhere.

~1 hour~

Finally the blindfold is removed and I'm in the forest with Orichumaru and I look to my left to see the Leaf.

"Now you will try to kill any friends you have. You are not a leaf ninja anymore. You don't remember being with me." He says before disappearing.

I stand up and walk towards the Leaf slowly as I feel a headache coming as I place a hand on my head.

"Welcome back to to Leaf Mizuki." The two men at the entrance say.

"Thanks." I say as I keep walking.

I walk to my apartment and I unpack my stuff in my room and then I shower and change in to fresh clothes.

My old clothes were covered in blood, my body has bruises, cuts, burns, my face is bruised.

I leave the room after getting dressed completely then I leave the apartment and I head to the training grounds.

I get there and I see Sasuke with Kakashi as I feel a rage coming on and my body pushing myself away.

I become someone else as I try to fight for control but I'm losing as my body starts to walk towards them.

Third person POV