61

Sakura's POV
I watched as Mizuki held on to Madara's ankle and her eyes were getting darker like the life was leaving her body.

"W-What did he d-do to her?" I ask looking at Sasuke.

"He took her tailed beast."

I feel my heart stop when I look at Naruto and I remember the mission to save Garra.

He died when the beast was taken out of him so why isn't Mizuki dead already since the beast is gone?

"I-I'm not letting y-you get away w-with this." Mizuki says weakly.

Madara yanks his ankle from her grasp and her hand falls to the ground weakly and I stare at her sadly.

Out of no where Madara kicks Sasuke out of our view and I see Naruto to my right.

Obito has him and he takes his beast too and I see Naruto fall to the ground, dead.

I run to him and I start healing him when tears start spilling out of my eyes on to him.

"I-I'm not letting you d-die." I mumble.

Mizuki's POV
I look over at Sakura but her body is blurry as she sits in front of Naruto but I his chakra is gone.

I close my eyes and I sense Sasuke and Madara's chakra together and I bite my lip.

I pull my arm over to my pocket and I reach inside until I find Itachi's ring and I pull it out.

"S-Sakura?" I say as loud as I can.

"Mizuki? Y-Your alive!?" She says as she runs over to me.

"Help me sit up." I order.

She grabs my arm and pulls me upward as I place the ring on my finger and I do the hand sign that's on the ring.

Chakra flows out of the ring and in to my body as I stand up when Sakura looks at me with fear.

"Your beast is gone? H-How are y-you alive?"?

"Because I'm not like any ordinary ninja. I'm Mizuki Otsutsuki." I say as I feel my lip quiver.

I thought I had left that life behind me once my parents died in front of me and I became Kakashi's daughter but it never disappeared I just decided to ignore it.

"Finish helping Naruto."

"B-But he's.." She trails off.

"Just do it Sakura!" I say roughly before jumping over to where Madara is.

I see him with Sasuke's katana and he stabs Sasuke killing him and I feel my heart sink.

I run towards Madara and I tackle him to the ground with my eyes piercing his and he looks at me with fear.

"H-How?! Your b-beast was taken?!"

"He didn't take all of me." I say as the beast talks for me.

I stand up and I pick Madara up by the throat and I throw him so far that I can't see him anymore.

I turn and sit in front of Sasuke as I grab him and put his head in my lap when tears leave my eye and land on his forehead.

I feel my heart shatter in to a million pieces as I run my hands through his hair when I hear sandals hit the ground behind me.

I don't bother to move as my hands start tremble and I see someone crouch next to me.

I look up slightly to see Karin with tears spilling out of her eyes but she puts her hands on Sasuke's chest and she starts to heal him.

"H-He's dead K-Karin." I yell but my words tremble.

"Let me help." Kabuto says from behind me.

I turn to see him standing with Jūgo and Suigestu and he walks over to Sasuke and places a hand on his chest.

I watch him carefully when all of a sudden I see Sasuke's eyes open and a smile forms on my chest.

He looks up at me and I pull him in my arms and he lays on my chest weakly when I feel his hand touch mine.

I pull away as he gets up and I follow him towards the spot where Naruto is and I see him laying on the ground talking to Sakura.

I smile when we jump down next to them and they both look at us with a small smile when Naruto's smile fades.

"What?" I ask.

"We still have to deal with Madara and Obito. Where's Kakashi Sensei?"

"I don't know."

Sasuke lifts his hand and a moon is in his hand when I grab Naruto's hand and I flip it over to see a sun.

I feel my heart skip a beat when I feel my body being pulled and I'm yanked away from Naruto and Sasuke.

I feel a hand around my neck and I turn my head slightly to see Obito and he smirks at me when he hands me to Madara.

"We don't want you spilling our plans." He says.

I feel everything go black and my body goes weak as I hit the ground with my body feeling rather heavy.

Third Person POV
Sasuke's eyes widen at the sight of his lover hitting the ground when his Rinnegan activates.

"Mizuki." He yells.

She doesn't move when Naruto places a hand on Sasuke's shoulder and he turns to see Naruto with a smile on his face.

"She's okay. We'll get her back. Together."

Sasuke smiles slightly when Naruto turns and runs towards Madara along with Sasuke.

Kakashi jumps down behind Sakura along with Guy and she turns and smiles.

"Where's Mizuki?" Kakashi asks.

Sakura swallows hard when his eyes glance over to the ground where Obito stood seconds ago.

"Mizuki?!" He screams as he runs towards her.

Obito jumps in the way but Kakashi runs around him and he slides to the ground next to Mizuki.

He picks her up bridal style and he stands up but Obito stands there when a fist comes towards his face.

Kakashi ducks just in time to dodge his punch when he takes the chance to run around him towards Sakura.

He gets behind Sakura and lays Mizuki down and with a nod he gets up and walks toward Obito.

Sakura begins to heal Mizuki but her chakra can't be found anywhere and her pulse is light.

Mizuki's POV
*in head*
"Mizuki you need to wake up." A voice says.

I look around but it's empty and I get this empty feeling in my chest that makes the atmosphere heavy.

I hear footsteps from behind me and I turn slightly to see two shadows that are so familiar.

I jump up at the sight and I hug them both as they hug back and I close my eyes.

I let myself sink in to their arms when tears escape my eyes which I don't stop.

I let them fall like a waterfall when I pull away and I look at both of them with a smile.

"I miss you guys so much" I mumble while wiping my tears away.

****************
Sorry this chappy is shorty than others. I had three exams today. It was so stressful but I made it through day one. I have three more tomorrow and one Friday. I'll try to update more afterwards. I've been studying like crazy and then I've been practicing my catching and throwing because....I'm gonna be joining fall ball this year!! I'm so excited. I also have to work but we'll play it day by day.

For now I hope you enjoyed the chappy! Don't forget to leave some comments!

Love you guys <3

~Heaven & Sarada