10

Mizuki's POV

We follow Kabuto as he explains that people are waiting for teams to come so they can ambush them and take their scroll.

I don't entirely trust Kabuto just something about him throws me off and I don't trust my teammates around him.

We finally pass a centipede as we see the tower in view and I feel something deep in my gut that tells me that somethings wrong.

I push the feeling aside until we pass the centipede again as I stop and the others stop as well and they look at me worried as I point towards the bug.

"We're going in circles. This is a genjutsu." I say and they look at the bug.

"Whoever's hiding can come out now." I yell when all of sudden a bunch of people who look the same form around us.

"They look like illusions." I say as I slice one.

It deforms then goes back together and I sigh when I feel a kuni fly past my leg cutting it as I grab it and I hurry and wrap it.

"Illusions can't hurt you though." Sakura says as she helps me up.

"That means they are using illusions as a diversion and the real ones are hiding so when the illusion attacks they throw a kuni making the attack look real." Sasuke adds as he activates his sharingan.

I close my eyes as I sense chakra signatures of three people over in the bushes as Naruto attacks with his clones and the rest attack with taijutsu and kuni.

Finally after everyone tires out I throw a smoke bomb down and I hurry and make a clone as I go under ground.

I find the three ninja as I come out of the ground silently behind them as they take advantage of my weak teammates.

They come out from the bushes and I follow them silently when I grab one of them and take them hostage.

"Put your scroll down and walk away!" I yell at the other two as I hold a kuni to one I have.

"You wouldn't dare. Your just a girl." The one I'm holding says.

I move my kuni from his throat to his arm as I stab it then move it back to his throat.

"Don't tempt me. Put your scroll down and walk away. We'll leave your partner here." I say as they set down their scroll.

Sasuke grabs it and I tell the others to go ahead and I'll be there in a second as they nod going to the tower.

"Just in case you try to follow."

I throw down a sleeping bomb as I hold my mouth as they fall to the ground and I meet up with my group.

Kabuto left I assume since he's not here so my team and I go in the doors as it holds a empty room with a sign.

"Open the scrolls together." I say handing one to Naruto.

Sakura takes the other as they open it slowly when it reveals a summoning jutsu.

"Throw it!" Sasuke yells as they follow his words.

After the smoke disappeared there stood Iruka Sensei who explained things to us which I didn't care about.

Finally we went in to this big room and it showed seven other teams who passed.

Since there was so many they are holding preliminaries when I hear Sakura talking to Sasuke.

"Sasuke I can't let that curse mark go any farther. It's hurting you. You need to drop out." She says as she starts to raise her hand.