37

Mizuki's POV
"What do you want Tobi?" I ask.

"Nothing just surprised to see you. Did you come to join us again?"

"No. I'd never come back to you." I hiss.

"Not even for the truth." He says and I can feel the smirk go across his face.

"Truth about what?" I ask with curiosity getting the better of me.

"Well I can tell a battle will be happening soon. If you don't join I'll gladly tell you." He says.

"Depends on what it's about." I ask while crossing my arms.

"About your mother."

My eyes widen at the mention of my mother as a breeze blows past and my hair goes in front of my face.

My long purple hair that always reminded me of my mother and always gave me courage.

"I know everything about my mother." I say softly.

"Do you?"

"Y-Yes."

"Did you know that she was the one who offered you for the sealing?"

My eyes widen as I hold my stomach tightly and tears rush to my eyes but I don't let them fall.

"Y-You're lying." I say.

"I'm not. I can show you through a genjutsu. But that's not all."

"S-Show me." I say as I walk towards him.

I stand near Sasuke and Tobi as I look up and in to his eyes when his eye widens and my body falls in to Sasuke.

*genjutsu/flashback*

"Come in Maki."

My eyes flutter open at the sound of my mothers name as I look around seeing I'm in the Hokage mansion.

In the room is Danzo, Lord Third, and the two Leaf elders then I look at my mom to see she's pregnant.

"What did you come here for?" Lord Third asks.

"I came here about the need for a vessel for a seal." She says softly.

"Oh. I forgot we gave you a heads up on your mission." Danzo says.

"Yes, I know that the Akatsuki will come for Hakato and me. But we need to protect the Jinjuriki So I'm willing to let you seal it in my baby." She says while holding her belly.

"Why?" Lord Third asks.

"Because I trust that no one will know besides us. Plus she will be more than capable to contain him." She says.

"Well that's a surprise but okay."

I look at my mom sadly as tears leave my eyes and roll down my cheeks when she clears her throat.

"When we die, don't tell Mizuki that we joined the Akatsuki or that Hakato isn't her real father." She says.

My eyes widen at this when anger fills my body as I clench my fists and I look at my mother.

"Who is the father?" Danzo asks.

*end of genjutsu/flashback*

My eyes shoot open as I look up at Tobi and I grit my teeth as I stand up and I grab his collar.

"Who's my dad?" I ask quickly.