41

Naruto's POV
I leave my house quickly not even paying attention to see if the door closed or if someone's in my way.

I jump over the rail and on to the street down below as I take off to the hospital but I see a familiar pinkette and a blue haired friend.

"Sakura! Hinata!" I yell.

They both jump and turn quickly with a shocked look in their eyes and I get to them as I stop while my body shakes with adrenaline.

"We need to get to the hospital at once. It's Mizuki." I say.

"Tsunade already ordered me to go there." Sakura replies.

"Why aren't you there then??" I practically yell.

"S-She needed some plants to make medicine." Hinata says softly.

"We were heading back now." Sakura says calmly.

"Well let's go. Quickly!" I order.

I take off before they can object and I hear them running behind me as I approach the hospital seconds later.

"Naruto slow down!" Sakura yells.

I dash through the front door and to the elevator when Sakura and Hinata come in and Sakura hits the third floor button.

"You need to slow down Naruto. Your in a hospital." Sakura says while hitting him on the head.

"I'm just worried about her." I say while looking at the doors.

When the door opens I see Tsunade standing in front of a door and I rush towards her getting there before the other two.

Tsunade looks at me but holds her arm out so I can't go any further which blocks my line of vision.

"Let me in grandma." I say harshly.

"No. You'll flip. You need to leave."

"I'll force my way if I have too. Just save the trouble."

She sighs while biting her lip as her arm falls to her side and I take a couple steps forward and I see Mizuki laying in the hospital bed.

Her body is pale, the color of her hair is already looking dull, she has a breathing tube in her mouth, wires are connected to her arms, and her body looks so frail.

"Mizuki." I mumble.

I walk towards her slowly as my hands shake wither every step I take as I get closer and closer to her because she's never looked so weak.

"We'll give you a minute." Tsunade says.

I nod as she steps out and closes the door and I take her hand in mine and I place my other hand over hers.

"Mizuki please be okay. You need to wake up. You've never looked so fragile. Everyone is worried about you. Keep fighting, please. If I lost you..." I say as my voice cracks at the end.

Tears appear in my eyes and I can't keep them back anymore as a tear slides down my cheek and hits my hand when I feel her squeeze my hand.

I look up at her but she's still laying still with her eyes closed and I sigh realizing I can't do anything but pray for her.

"Mizuki. I love you." I say softly.

The door opens minutes after and Sakura comes in and begins to heal her right away as I let her hand go so Sakura doesn't see.

"Her lungs have been damaged?" She asks Tsuande.

"Yes. Her lungs were cut by a kuni along with a kidney. I tried to heal it but the cut is very savvier so I couldn't do it on my own."