62

Mizuki's POV
*in head*
"I miss you guys so much."

Itachi and Neji look at me with a small smile but I can feel something wrong in my stomach.

Their smiles turn in to frowns and I look at their figure to see they are trapped by something.

"What's wrong?" I ask softly.

"How could you let us die?" Neji finally says.

"I-I didn't." I mumble.

"You did. You could have saved us." Itachi says harshly.

"Why did you let us die Mizuki? We could have helped you." Neji says.

I see blood come out of their mouth and run down their chin when another blood stain starts to form on their clothes.

I see their bodies drop to the ground and behind them is a reflection of me with a kuni.

My mouth is smiling and I'm laughing as I fall to my knees and I let out a blood curdling scream.

"Please wake up!" I mumble to myself.

I lay on my knees with my body leaning down as I put my hands on my head and I feel myself trembling.

"Why?" I ask.

"Its just a genjutsu Mizuki. Don't let it win. Fight it." Kidamara says suddenly.

"Kidamara? I thought you were gone. He took you." I say as I lift my head.

"He took part of me. My chakra is very strong and can only be held by certain people. He isn't one of those people. So half of me is in you. That's why your still alive."

"Thank you." Is all I can say.

"Well I actually like you kid. You changed me. I'm not as evil and stubborn as I was. You didn't take advantage of my chakra. We could be a team."

I look up to see him standing in front of me and I smile as I stand up straight and look up at him.

"We will be the ultimate team." I say as I hold out my fist.

He puts his fist against mine and the genjutsu begins to fade away as everything goes black.

*back to reality*

I wake up to see Sakura hovered over me using her medical ninjutsu when she looks over and our eyes meet.

A smile spreads across her face as she pulls her hands away and I sit up but get tackled in a hug.

"Thank goodness your awake." She mumbles.

"Where's Naruto and Sasuke?" I ask nervously.

"They are fighting Obito. Naruto is using the nine tails chakra and Sasuke is using some purple chakra."

"The Susano'o." I mumble to myself.

"Where's Kakashi?" I ask while looking around.

"I'm not sure. What are we suppose to do Mizuki?"

I turn my head to see Obito fall and Madara stands next to him with the ten tails form.

"I hate that they are using my tailed beast." I say harshly.

Guy jumps down in front of the two boys and he stands in his stance with a smile on his face.

"I'm gonna show him the power of Night Guy." He says.