27

**ATTENTION! READ PLEASE**

Guys I'm so happy!! My book is getting viewed by more and more people! Thank you for your support! I really couldn't have done it without you guys. If you comment and vote I'll dedicate you to a chappy <3 Okay I know your tired of this authors note so enjoy!

**********

Mizuki's POV
Ibiki left hours ago after torturing me for what seems like a month but has only been a day or two.

I've seem to have lost count of how many times he's came in to the room and left in a day.

I tried to count how many times he's came in to the room then left to keep my mind sane but I can't think of much besides how much more pain I could take.

I haven't broke no matter what he has done to me and so far it's been breaking limbs, luckily.

Sitting here on the cold floor surrounded by my own blood gave me time to realize that I don't belong in the Leaf.

Nor do I belong with the Akatsuki but neither does Itachi but only Itachi had reason.

Sasuke.

*flashback*

"Itachi?"

"Yes Mizuki?"

"How come you left Sasuke?"

"I told you the mission."

I look at the ground then at him and I can see concern in his eyes and I cross my arms.

"I mean why just him?"

"Because I believe that he can make the Uchiha clan great again in the future."

"But he's with Oroichumaru now."

"I'm hoping he can be talked in to coming back."

I look away from him sadly because I know Sasuke won't give up until Itachi is dead.

"I told Sasuke. The day before he started school that I loved him and I would do anything for him. Even if he hated me. I would still be his brother."

"I hope he still knows that but, still."

"That day I was questioned by Uchiha about not being at a meeting. They suspected that I killed Shisui."

"That's truly awful. Them thinking you killed your best friend."

"I beat them up good. But my father showed up and I told him that the whole Uchiha clan wasn't trust worthy, that they were all selfish."

"What happened after?"

"They threatened to have me killed but Sasuke watched the whole time and told me to stop. So I dropped to my knees. Apologized then my father took full responsibility so they left."

He walked ahead and I walk behind him slowly as I let everything he just said sink in.

*end of flashback*

I realized that today I was suppose to meet Sasuke to update him and I've never missed a meeting.

All the meetings are on this day every month so he will know something is up if I don't make it to the meeting.

I hear the door open and I look up to see Ibiki is back but this time his face shows an unreadable tone.

"Come with me." He orders.