63

Mizuki's POV
As I stare at Madara and Zetsu time seems to stop as I stare at my team around me.

I look to my left to see Sakura standing tall and full of energy with determination shining in her eyes.

I look to my right to see Naruto who is standing with fists clinched and a frown on his face.

I look behind me to see Kakashi, my dad who is exhausted from the fights with Obito.

Finally I look at Sasuke, the love of my life who never seems to sweat after a fight.

I feel my heart beat so loud it hurts my ears and my field of vision gets blurry when I collapse to the ground.

*flashback*
"Mizuki wait!!" I hear a voice yell from behind me.

I turn and I see Sasuke standing with a smile on his face which I return as I run back to him.

He embraces me in a hug and I lose my thoughts as I stand in his arms loving every second, letting everything sink in.

Finally we separate and my heart hurts for a moment but he grabs my hand and the rush comes back.

"Follow me!" He yells as he turns and pulls me along.

"I'll always follow you." I think to myself as I run behind him.

Soon I'm running next to him feeling a burning sensation in my legs when he finally stops.

I turn to see an ice cream shop next to us and he pulls out five ryo's and he smiles.

"What kind of ice cream do you want?" He says as we walk inside.

"Uh...chocolate. I thought you didn't like sweets?" I say kind of dumbfounded as I tilt my head like a dog.

"I don't really but your the exception." He says before walking up to the counter.

"Two chocolate cones please." He says softly as he places the money on the counter.

"I'm sorry honey this isn't enough money." The lady says with a sad face.

"But.." He says but let's his head drop.

I stick my hand in my pocket and find some extra money as I walk up and place it on the counter.

The lady smiles and takes it although she knows it's still not enough but puts it away and goes to make it.

"Thank you." He says softly.

I just smile at him as I kiss his cheek and he blushes when the lady hands us the ice cream.

We find a bench outside to sit down on when I lick mine and after a while I feel something cold on my nose.

"You got some on you." He says as he starts laughing.

"Get it off please." I say with a chuckle.

He takes his napkin and wipes it off when he bumps in to his other arm dropping his ice cream.

"Aw crap." He says but I smile.

"We can share mine." I say and he smiles.

-After the ice cream-

Sasuke walks me home after we enjoyed our ice cream when we hug and he walks the other way.

I go inside and I sit down with dad as he reads his book while I lay on the couch.