Guys I'm sorry I haven't been updating weekly. Just been busy studying for exams. They are next week and I'm freaking out. But I should be able to pass but anyway here's the chappy!!

*********
Third Person POV
Mizuki froze and you could see the confusion in her face until one voice brought Mizuki back from the grasp of the beast.

"Shadow Possession complete." Shikamaru says with heavy breathes.

"Shikamaru you've used enough chakra you need to rest." Sakura says.

Shikamaru makes Mizuki turn around so that she's facing Sakura, Sai, and him.

Ino and Choji move over to where they are and they smile towards them knowing that they made it safely.

"Glad you made it when you did. Her chakra levels were off the charts." Ino whispers to Sakura.

"Shikamaru let me go." Mizuki growls.

"W-Why is her v-voice like that?" Sakura stammers.

"I have no idea." Shikamaru answers.

Mizuki's POV
I could hear my heart thumping in my head with a hard beat as it hit my rib cage over and over.

I had this lump in my throat and I couldn't get words out that were my own.

The beast had taken control of my body yet I could still see what was happening on the outside.

"Beast. What are you doing?" I question.

"I want you to see your friends die by your hand." He barks.

My breath hitches as I try to breathe but it comes out all shaky and staggered.

"Now where were we." He says.

Third Person POV
Mizuki moves her arms slowly in to a hand sign but Shikamaru hurries to stop her.

"Shadow Strangle Jutsu." He says.

"To late for that." The beast says.

"Release." The beast says as the shadow possession disappears.

"How!?" Shikamaru questions.

Mizuki smirks as she runs forward with a kuni in hand as she looks at the five people ahead.

Sakura uses chakra enhanced punches and kicks to deal damage to her opponent so shouldn't worry about her.

Shikamaru uses shadows to capture, strangle, or kill his opponent watch out for shadows.

Choji can expand his body to make it easier to grab, stomp, or kick his opponent.

Ino uses mind transfer jutsu only when she is certain that she can make it to them.

This leaves the Sai dude which must have taken Sasuke's spot here shortly because I've never seen him before.

Mizuki runs towards Sakura first as she gets a punch ready and Sakura gets in a defense stance.

But Mizuki teleports to Choji and hits him in the face knocking him out cold on the ground.