11

Mizuki's POV
Sakura tied with Ino, Naruto won against Kiba, Neji beat Hinata, Choji lost to some sound ninja, and Lee lost to Garra.

The preliminaries are over so my team went to go visit Sasuke since he's in the hospital.

I'm not sure who I'm suppose to fight since it's an odd number of winners so they haven't told me my match.

Naruto is fighting Neji, Shikamaru vs Temari, Sasuke vs Garra, Shino vs Kankuro.

I walk behind everyone as I watch them talk to each other and I see the hospital come in to view.

My teammates walk inside and I go to follow them but Kakashi pulls me back again.

"What?" I hiss.

"Sasuke isn't doing well he is using a breathing tube. After this I will be training him. You will go with Naruto and be trained by Jiraya a good friend of mine." He says and I nod.

"Now let go of my arm." I snap as he pulls it away.

I walk inside as I see Naruto and Sakura standing outside the door with their mouths open.

I run to them and I look inside to see Sasuke sitting up with a mask on his face.

I run inside and I hug him tight as I pull away meeting his charcoal black eyes.

"I love you." I whisper as a tear rolls down my cheek.

"I love you too." He whispers back but I can barely hear it.

I go around the bed and sit in the chair and watch him because I'm not leaving his side till that mask comes off but I have too.

I stared at Sasuke as he talked to Naruto and Sakura and I saw pain in his eyes.

I can't protect him in this weakness that I am, I need to be stronger but Kakashi can't teach me anything new.

Maybe I'll go to Jiraya sooner than expected as I stand up when all the attentions on me.

"Mizuki what's going on?" Naruto asks obviously worried.

I give them a closed eyed smile when I feel someone's hand in mine and I look down seeing Sasuke's hand.

"Guys I'm leaving for a bit." I say as I smile again to reassure them.

"Oh okay. Are you going to eat and sleep?" Naruto asks oblivious as always.

"Naruto she means leaving the village for a bit." Sakura says sadly.

"What?" Naruto asks looking at me.

"Why?!" Sasuke yells at me.

"Guys I'm just leaving to train. I'll come back. Hopefully in time for chunin exams but I don't know." I say holding up my hands in surrender.

"Okay." Sakura says trying to lighten the mood.

"I'll be back." I say hugging Naruto and Sakura.

"Mizuki." Sasuke says and I hug him.

"No kiss?" He asks and I smile.

"Sorry Sasuke maybe next time." I say as I leave the room.

If I kissed him then I would stay but I need to be stronger so I walked away leaving him without a kiss.

I'll still be his girlfriend and I'll still love him but I need to be stronger so I can protect him.

I reach the apartment as I walk in and I hurry upstairs and I grab my book bag and lay in on my bed.