53

Mizuki's POV
I've been sitting in front of this headstone for what seems like days because I haven't moved.

Not to eat, sleep, get anything to drink, to use the bathroom, nothing because I can't get my legs to move.

I haven't stopped the tears from falling because it's useless, once I wipe them away they just get replaced by fresh ones.

Naruto and Sakura have been leaving snacks near me to eat but I haven't touched them.

I stare at the headstone which is greyish black with a kuni sitting on top of it.

I lift my hand as it shakes a little when I reach for the cold stone as my fingertips touch it but I pull away instantly.

I stare at the stone wide eyed as I look around me but no ones there and I look back at the stone.

"I'm going crazy. Did I hear voices come from the stone?!" I think to myself.

I touch the stone again but this time nothing happens and I sigh with relief when I hear footsteps approaching.

"What are you doing?" A small voice asks.

I turn slightly to see a little girl standing behind me with a handful of flowers.

I don't answer as my lips form a straight line and she narrows her eyes at me.

"Why are you touching my mommy and daddy's grave?!" She asks angrily.

"Kid this is my mom and dad." I say softly.

"No you must be mistaken. That's my mom and dad. Ask the man who buried them." She huffs.

I look back at the stone as I stare at it for the longest time but I get off the ground slowly.

My mother didn't have two children and plus on here it said the baby died so maybe it isn't my parents and maybe those people had the same name as my parents.

"Fine. I'll leave." I say as I walk past the girl.

I walk towards the graveyard when I see a man digging graves and I walk up to him slowly as my hand shakes.

I intertwine my hands together so they will stop shaking but it only seems to get worse as I get closer to him.

"Excuse me?" I say softly.

The man turns and flashes me a cheerful smile and I work a small smile on my face.

"Is there a Maki and Hakato buried here?"

"Last name?"

I just shake my head and he walks off and I follow him as we reach a building while he walks inside I stand outside observing the building.

It is a white building with a couple windows in the front and small stairs leading to a iron door the size of a 6ft person.

The man comes back out with a book and he is opened to about the middle page as he comes up to me.

"Are these people it?" He asks.

I look down at the book and I see the face of my mother and father and I shake my head yes as I follow him.

We walk down a little pathway and finally we reach two headstones in the middle of no where, a dark place, but also the stones are falling apart.

"Why are they separated from the rest?"

"They betrayed the Leaf. So we buried them away from the others. We don't tend to them because they left." He says before leaving.

"My mother and father betrayed the Leaf?! No way! They would never do such a thing." I think to myself.