46

******Announcement******
Thank you all who have stuck from the beginning until now! You all are amazing! You make this book possible. I would have quit this book if it never got read by you. So thank you so much. There is a new character coming in to the book. I'll explain more later. But you guys want the chappy already so here you go! Enjoy!!
*************
\Previously/
"They cause him to die! I see the side you've chosen. If you want to be with them so badly then why don't you just leave?!"

"Because I love you." I say a little louder.

"I don't know anymore. Maybe you shouldn't."

"Sasuke..are you breaking up with me?" I say through a cracked voice."

Mizuki's POV
I couldn't believe the words that were coming out of his mouth right now and it just brings a tear to my eye.

My throat feels so dry from all the pain this brings to my heart just thinking about losing him.

He doesn't even know that Itachi was very sick with untreatable illness and that Sasuke himself wasn't the reason he died, it was the sickness and it was only sped up because of the fight.

"No. I'm just saying...if your not gonna stand by me. I'm not talking about physically then yes maybe we should break up." He says softly while looking at the floor.

I walk closer to him and I take his hands in mine which are shaking with so much fear of being alone.

I look at him and wait as our eyes meet and I give him a small smile which he returns and in that moment I see those eyes that I fell in love with the same day he stood in front of me at the KIA rock.

"I'm not going anywhere. I'll always be on your side Sasuke. I've had to deal with you for almost five years now. I'm definitely not going anywhere and you better not either." I say as a tear rolls down my cheek.

His hand leaves mine and I feel it wipe the tear away and I place my hand on his and just hold it there.

The warmth that comes off his hand sends chills down my body as I feel his lips on mine and I smile while kissing back.

I let go of his hands and I wrap my arms around his neck and I feel his hands on my waist as we kiss like we haven't seen each other for ten years.

"I have to go." I say between breaths.

"I know." He whispers against my lips.

"I love you." I reply with a smile.

"I love you too." He says while adding another kiss afterward.

I leave his room and I slip outside to find Neji sitting patiently by the same tree he was at before.

"What took you so long?" He asks.

"I couldn't convince him. Leave it at that. Let's go back." I say softly.

We head back to the Leaf quickly so we can report back to Lady Tsunade as soon as possible.

-10 minutes later-

We finally reach the Hokage mansion and I knock once when I hear her say come in.

We walk in to see a body standing in front of the desk which blocks our view of Tsunade.

The girl is about my height maybe a little taller, white hair, a black dress, black ninja sandals but no headband.

"Who's this?" I ask rudely.

Something about her seems familiar but I can't quiet remember but I don't like the feeling it puts in my stomach.