76

Third Person POV
Hinata's smile fades as she slowly looks down at the ground when Naruto steps forward a little.

"Hinata..." Naruto says sadly.

But she doesn't respond and the air grows thick as a small wave in the water appears.

Toneri appears on a giant platform coming to seek Hinata's answer as Naruto's head turns.

"Toneri! Or are you just another puppet?! Where's Hynabi?!" Naruto says as he runs to the end of the lake.

"Silence. I came to hear Hinata's answer."

"Answer?! Hinata has nothing to say to you! Now tell me were Hynabi is! Hinata...?" Naruto says as Hinata walks forward in front of Naruto.

She remains silent as she pushes the scarf towards Naruto who takes it but doesn't understand what's happening.

"Hey! Hinata! What is going on?!" Naruto pleads.

Hinata walks to the platform and gets on as she turns her head slightly to face Naruto.

"Sorry Naruto..This is goodbye."

Naruto's eyes widen as he feels his heart break inside and he can't believe what he heard.

Toneri smiles down at Hinata as he holds his arm out and she walks forward as he hugs her small frame.

Naruto stands there silent for a minute unable to move as he watches the platform float away.

"HINATA!!!" Naruto screams.

He doesn't give up on her as he jumps from tree to tree as he jumps in the air making shadow clones as he does.

One pops up and gives him a higher jump by pushing him upward by his feet.

He follows the platform until the clones from earlier appear on birds as they make those explosive balls.

They fire them at Naruto but he makes another clone that throws him to the left out of the way.

One hits him knocking him back as he floats back when a ink bird catches him and he goes after Hinata again with a rasengan in hand.

"Give Hinata back!" He yells.

"Give her back? But Hinata came to me at her own free will. It has been destined since inequity. Hinata and I shall be wed."

"You'll be wed..? Hinata?! That's a lie, right?!"

Hinata's eyes close and Naruto's body stops as his eyes widen and he feels every part of him shatter into pieces.

Toneri smirks as he lets his hand glow green when he holds it out towards Naruto.

He fires a green ball towards Naruto but Naruto lifts up his rasengan to block it.

"Agh!" Naruto groans as his rasengan is engulfed into the green ball.

The green ball goes into Naruto as he sucks out his chakra which falls to the ground creating a big explosion.

"What are you doing?!" Hinata asks as she pushes Toneri's arm down.

"I just don't want any fight here and risk you getting hurt." Toneri says as he forms another ball.

He places it towards her chest and it makes Hinata pass out into his embrace.

Naruto continues to fall into the hole that was formed by his chakra when the scarf Hinata made burns up to nothing.

"Hinata..." Naruto mumbles before passing out.

-On Earth-