58

Third Person POV
Kakashi stands in front of Mizuki as he thinks of a plan but ends up clueless on what to do.

"Dad they aren't real. They are simply just puppets." Mizuki says as she stands next to him.

"How can you say that?" He asks with surprise in his expression.

"I had to fight Jiraiya Sensei. I couldn't do it but he told me he was a puppet. So they are just puppets being controlled by Kabuto."

"She's right Kakashi." Zabuza says.

"Okay." He mutters in defeat.

"Follow my lead." Mizuki says as she gets in a fighting position.

"No. You take on Haku. I got Zabuza."

Mizuki nods as she grabs a kuni with an explosive tag on it as she throws it between the two.

She jumps towards Haku as he looks at Mizuki but this time her eyes are pure white.

She realizes they don't have any control anymore as she runs towards her with kuni's in hand.

She throws four kuni at Haku who easily dodges them with speed as she pulls a needle out.

The kuni and needle clan making a loud clash as she stares at Haku with a sad expression.

"I'm sorry Haku." She whispers.

Mizuki brings her hand up as she starts performing a one handed sign like she learned a while back.

"Fire Ball jutsu." She says as she blows fire at Haku.

He flies back but gets back up but this time he starts doing his own hand signs as ice starts rushing towards Mizuki.

Mizuki runs away from the ice but it gets close to touching her as Kidamara blocks it with a chakra fist.

"Thanks." She says to him.

Mizuki focuses back on Haku who has already trapped Mizuki in her crystal ice mirrors.

"Crap." Mizuki mutters.

Mizuki's POV
I look around me and it brings me back to the day I almost lost Sasuke because of him.

I feel anger rush through me as I create shadow clones as we all make rasengan's that jump towards the mirrors.

I watch closely as I see the Haku's move from mirror to mirror when I shot a fireball and I get one of them.

They all go back to one Haku which is the real one when I see I burnt his sleeve of the shirt he's wearing.

I let some of Kidamara's chakra cover my body as I run quickly to the mirrors as I punch it breaking it and Haku falls out of it.

All the mirrors break around me as I start to attack again but when I look down he's gone.

I look over to Kakashi to see his hand through the kid with a lighting blade still activated.

Zabuza brings his sword in a ready position as he starts to swing but Kakashi moves just in time.

"Zabuza you hesitated to slice through Haku that day." Kakashi says trying to reason.

"He's not Zabuza anymore." I say to him.

Kakashi lays Haku's body down on the ground as he stands back up and faces Zabuza.

I run to him as I swing my leg at him as I hit his head making him fly in to a wall.

His body starts to get this purple aura around it as I get closer to Kakashi who watches the process as well.

"It's the demon inside him." He whispers to me.