07

Mizuki's POV
It's been about a month since we came back from the land of waves but we just finished a simple picking up trash mission.

"Dad can I ask you something?" I ask as we walk home.

"Of course." He says softly.

"Can you tell me about your squad when you were little?" I ask worried.

"Why do you ask?" He asks.

"Well I was curious. You never told me."

"Well you never told me about what happened to you."

"How about an answer for an answer?" I ask smiling.

"Fine that seems fair." He says entering the house.

"Okay you first." I say smiling more.

"Well I was put on a team with a boy named Obito and a girl named Rin. Our squad leader was the one and only fourth Hokage or know as the yellow flash." He says.

"Wow Fourth Hokage Minato!" I say smiling wider.

"Yes. We did not have teamwork so we failed on the most important mission. I became a jonin at a young age but we had a mission where I was spilt up from Minato."

"Really?"

"Yes. But Rin was kidnapped so Obito wanted to save her as I wanted to follow the rules. Obito taught me that breaking the rules makes you a scum but abandoning your comrades makes you worse than scum."

"Then you taught us that." I say cheerful.

"Yes. Not only that but on that mission we rescued Rin. Obito and I finally started getting along and we used teamwork. But earth ninja came and they made the cave crumble and I got hit by a rock and I fell. Obito threw me out of the way and was crushed by a rock."

"Oh no." I say gasping.

"He lived for a little giving me one of his sharingan as a gift. I accepted and I got Rin out but later on when I went on a mission Rin was kidnapped again and had the third tailed beast put in her."

"That's terrible." I say looking at the table.

"She didn't want it in her so she wanted to die by my hand but I denied the request but she ran in to my Chidori and was killed. Then you know how Minato died by the nine tailed fox." He says.

"That's terrible. What happened to your dad?" I ask and he looked down sadly.

"My dad was put on a mission with his teammates and he had to choose between a mission and saving his comrades. The rules said to follow the mission but he didn't, he went after his teammates saving them. But the village and the people he rescued shunned him. He got so upset he took his life." He says choking on his words.

"I'm sorry about grandpa." I say and he gives me a smile.

"Now your answer." He says.

"My clan was attacked by the Akatsuki and I found out later on that they were after me. I found out too late when everyone was already dead. My mom and dad protected me as I cried behind them when my mom stopped fighting and told me to run. Then she was stabbed and killed in front of me. Her blood on me and my dad next to her. I was so upset something inside me snapped and I attacked the woman killing her somehow. Everyone died because of me." I say clenching my fists.

"Mizuki." Kakashi said but I stood up.

"It's okay. I'm gonna go for a walk now." I say leaving.

I stick my hands in my pockets as I walk down the street seeing a dango shop.

I see a mom and dad holding their child and I tremble at the sight as I turn around and walk away.