06

Mizuki's POV
It's finally time to go protect Tazuna at the bridge since I slept in a little but they probably haven't gotten too far.

I can barely move my hand so I won't be fighting with it as much but I hurry and change in to my gear.

I grab my kuni pouch and my headband and I run out of the door and in to the woods.

I see them a little ways ahead so I run faster finally catching up as they look at me and smile.

I smile back as we continue to the bridge silently when we get there its misty and I can see two shadows standing by bodies.

"Zabuza." I say as I reach for a kuni with my left hand.

"Who's the other one?" Sasuke asks.

"I think his name is Haku he is very fast and has very strong jutsu." I say as we walk forward.

We get in a manji formation around Tazuna when water clones of Zabuza form around us.

"Look at that one he's still shaking!" Zabuza laughs motioning to Sasuke.

"I'm shaking with excitement." He says smirking.

"Go ahead Sasuke." Kakashi says.

In one swift move all the clones are gone and he's back beside us and Zabuza seems impressed.

"Haku it seems you have a new rival." He says to the kid.

Haku dashes at Sasuke with incredible speed that he gets ready to attack with a senbon but Sasuke blocks it with a kuni.

The only sound heard is the clash of metal and I walk towards them to help but I hear a yell.

"Stay still Mizuki or else I'll kill the other girl. Kakashi and you are my opponent." Zabuza yells and I walk back towards Kakashi.

"Dad--" I start to say but Kakashi interrupts me.

"You need to call me Kakashi Sensei." He says softly.

"Okay Kaka Sensei he can't fight Haku alone. He will be killed." I say worried.

"You have orders to stay by my side. This is one of the life or death choices. If you choose to help Sasuke, Sakura will die. If you choose to help me then Sasuke could die or he couldn't." He explains to me.

"Okay." I say sadly.

"Just back me up. Jump in when necessary." He says as he runs toward Zabuza.

I look to my right seeing the crystal ice mirrors and I panic so I walk over to Sakura.

"Sakura I need you to listen to me. This might help Sasuke." I say and her eyes meet mine.

"Go ahead." She says.

"Okay here take these. If you see an opening throw them in to Sasuke they are bombs that might help. They give him immunity for a couple minutes and they have a jutsu on them. If you make this hand sign then it will turn invisible until given to Sasuke." I say showing her the hand sign.

"Okay." She says taking the bombs.

"Just stay with Tazuna and throw kuni to Sasuke when you can." I say before running to Kakashi's side.

I see him mocking Zabuza's movement again so I decide to do a surprise attack as I do a couple hand signs.

That will make my footsteps unheard since he has this mist very thick and I hold my breath.

I find his shadow and I pull out a kuni and I run at him only finding a clone in his place.

"Who would he attack? Kakashi? Me?" I think to myself.