70

~2 years later~

Mizuki's POV
Naruto has gotten really popular recently like every girl always wants to see him to take pictures.

It's annoying because whenever we hang out girls always show up and Sakura and I are forced to step aside.

*flashback to the academy*

"If the world was gonna end tomorrow, who would you wanna spend your last day with?" Iruka Sensei says.

"Nah give me a break. Like that's really gonna happen." Naruto says as he puts his arms behind his head.

"It's a hypothetical. Just suppose the moon begun to fall."

"If it's the end of the world. I'd rather have a piece of meat fall on us than the moon." Choji says as the class giggles except Sasuke and me.

"You know if the moon does fall, I'll protect you Sakura." Naruto says and I look at him from beside Sasuke who was sleeping.

"No thanks. I certainly don't need you to protect me Naruto." Sakura says as she flips her hair and stares at Sakura.

"Alright everyone write down who you would want to spend the last day on earth with." Iruka says as the class goes quiet.

I stare at my paper not even touching my pencils as I grab my paper and crumble it up.

I throw it to the front of the room as it goes in the trash can when Iruka comes over to me.

"Mizuki. You can't do that. This is an assignment. It needs to be completed." Iruka says with his hands on his hips.

"Iruka. Unlike you some of us don't have friends or family left. We only have each other. So there's no one worth spending the last day with. I'm not like Sakura and Ino who probably wrote Sasuke because they like him. Or Choji who probably wrote down some cook because they could make him some more food. This assignment is pointless for me to do when there isn't anyone to write down." I say as the whole class looks at me.

"Mizuki I...what about Kakashi?" He says nervously.

"He's not my real dad plus I've only known him a year. I don't wanna spend my last day with a stranger. Now will you please leave me alone." I say as I rest my chin on my hand which is on the desk.

All of sudden a paper airplane flies past my face and I look towards Naruto to see his paper gone.

"Hey Naruto! Don't throw that out!" Iruka says as he walks over to Naruto.

Sakura hurries to hide her paper when Sasuke looks over towards Naruto and I shake my head.

"What's the point? I mean there's no way that the world is gonna end."

"I'm just saying if it were to happen."

"But it isn't gonna happen."

*end of flashback*

Thinking back to that day and if I still had that piece of paper I know who I would write down.

I have a family and friends now so it makes things better even though my mom and dad aren't here I still have Team 7.

Team 7 is my new family and I wouldn't trade that for anything so I have them by my side.

Now I have someone to love and to cherish more than anything in the world so I would write Sasuke down because I would want to spend my last day with him.

Kakashi's Daughterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें