60

Mizuki's POV
I watch as Sasuke does the hand signs and he touches Anko's curse mark when a snake pops out.

The mouth opens and Orochimaru comes out and he stands up while looking at Sasuke and I.

"Ah my dearest Mizuki. I'm surprised to see you and Sasuke here." He says softly.

I bite my lip as Sasuke steps forward and starts talking to him about getting the Kage to come back so he can talk to them.

I stand there holding my stomach as I heal the best I can when he agrees to bring the Kage back.

-At the hideout-

We stand under the Uchiha compound and Orochimaru does the hand signs as four coffins come out of the ground.

The lids fall and there stands the First, Second, Third and Fourth Hokage when he puts kuni in them so they can move and talk.

I look at Minato sadly realizing he's Naruto's dad a second later and I look at the ground.

"Mizuki?" The First Hokage says.

I look at him and he hugs me which surprises me as I stand with my arms to my sides.

"Did you find out the truth?" He asks and I nod my head.

"Have you trained in wood style?"

"Yes. A little."

"It will help you in the war against Madara. Trust me thats how I defeated him."

"O-Okay." I say nervously.

He smiles but goes back to talk to Sasuke and he finds out what Itachi wanted the entire time.

"What's your decision?" I ask as I walk next to him.

"I'm gonna protect the Leaf." He says with a smile.

I smile at him and I wrap my arms around his neck and I feel his arms wrap around my waist.

"I'm so happy your gonna help us." I whisper to him.

"We need to go and help Naruto."

I let go and we leave the hideout as we head towards the battlefield as quickly as we can.

Once we reach the wall of the Leaf we see Karin standing by herself and she looks very angry.

"HOW DARE YOU LET THEM TAKE ME!? SASUKE!" She growls.

"Oh shut up red head." I say as I cross my arms.

"Who are you to talk like that to me?" She says as she gets in my face.

I grab her by her neck and I raise her so her feet are off the ground and she grabs my wrist.

"I'm his girlfriend. Now I suggest you calm down." I say as I drop her on the ground.

She breathes heavily as I walk back over to Sasuke and the four Kage along with Orochimaru.

"The battlefield is a little farther."

He nods as we begin running again and finally I see the pink hair of Sakura and the blonde of Naruto.

We all jump in front of Naruto and I see Naruto smirk when he looks at Sasuke.

"About time you showed up." He says with a chuckle.

"S-Sasuke." Sakura mutters.

"What are you doing here!?" Kiba yells.

"Yeah Sasuke, why are you here?" Sakura asks still dumbfounded.

"I came here to become Hokage." He says and everyone lets their mouths drop.