52

Mizuki's POV
I open my eyes to see I'm still in the park with Sakura and Naruto as they both look at me then at each other.

"We need to let everyone know that Madara was in the village." Naruto says first.

I look over to see Kiba, Shino, and Hinata as I run over to them but something about them doesn't feel right.

"Guys Madara was in the village." Naruto informs them.

"Who?" Kiba questions.

Then he starts fighting with Akamaru who bites Kiba on the butt then takes off.

I look at Hinata and she's questioning Sakura about being on a date with Naruto and Shino is swatting bugs away.

"Guys come on." I say as I grab their arms.

I pull them towards the village when I see Choji, Ino and Shikamaru walking together.

"We shouldn't eat at the grill." Choji says and I look at him surprised.

"Madara was here." Sakura says to Shikamaru but he just looks at her dumbfounded.

"Hey, what's wrong? You guys seem off." I hear from behind us.

My heart stops as I turn around slowly to see Sasuke and my eyes widen as I walk over to him and he smiles at me.

"Hey Mizuki."

"H-Hi." I say softly.

I go to hug him but he just backs away and I feel my heart break as I take a step back and I run in to Naruto.

"What do you think you're doing?" He says angrily.

"What is this?" I question.

I run down the street leaving Sakura and Naruto behind with Sasuke, Choji, Ino, and Shikamaru.

"Mizuki wait!" Naruto yells.

I keep running until my legs burn and I fall to my knees crying as I think of everything that's wrong with this place.

"This isn't real. Everyone is acting...the opposite of themselves." I whisper to myself.

That makes sense cause Hinata wasn't stuttering and she stood up to Sakura which isn't normally what she'd do.

Kiba yelled at Akamaru and said he rather be a cat person because he loves cats more.

Shino was swatting bugs and spraying them when he really cares about bugs and wants to protect them.

Ino was all shy even around Shikamaru and Choji when all reality she's pretty out going.

Choji only wanted heathy foods instead of wanting to eat at the grill which is his favorite place.

Shikamaru was acting dumb when really is IQ is one of the best in the Leaf village.

Sasuke is here and he doesn't love me at all he just seems the same unless you've dated him.

"I need to find Sakura." I mumble.

I run towards Sakura's house as I see her and Sasuke on the balcony and he hands her a rose.

"I'll always protect you Sakura." He says romantically.

"What about Mizuki?"

"Who?" He whispers.

She blushes madly and I feel a type of rage in my body but also hurt as I wait till Sasuke leaves.

I jump up to the balcony before Sakura goes inside and I stand on the ledge with my arms crossed.

"So your gonna take advantage of this new world? Just because Sasuke actually wants you. That's real nice Sakura. Well this is just a jutsu that Madara used." I say and she looks at me sadly.