65

Mizuki's POV
I stood beside Sasuke and Naruto looking up at the newly formed Kaguya in the sky.

"You know what you need to use in order to win?" Kakashi asks as he walks in front of us.

"What Sensei?" Sakura says as she stands next to Naruto.

"Chakra control." I answer before Kakashi can.

"Yes." Kakashi says as his Susano'o forms around him.

*flashback*
After the rest I managed to get after I passed out when we were fighting Zabuza.

The day started off with Kakashi taking us to the forest so we could train for our next encounter with Zabuza.

Kakashi was on crutches because he was hurt after the first fight so the others were curious on how he was going to teach us.

We stood around him as he looked at us and I stood with a hand on my hip and a blank stare.

"Okay today we are going to discuss chakra."

"But we know how to use catra." Naruto says and I giggle as his mistake.

"We use chakra for jutsu. It's how things work." 

"Sakura would you care to explain chakra." Kakashi asks and I roll my eyes.

I zone out from this as I walk over to a tree and I use my kuni to scratch lines on it.

I look over to see her still explaining and I yawn when Sasuke looks back at me.

I give him a smile and he blushes slightly but smirks at me when he walks over towards me.

"What are you doing?" He asks as he crouches down beside me.

"Just scratching stuff in to this tree cause she's getting on my nerves. It's annoying how he talks all the time and thinks she knows everything." I mumble and he chuckles.

"Sasuke. Mizuki." Kakashi says and we both turn towards him.

"What? I was having fun ignoring her." I say with a sigh.

She looks at me and glares when she looks over slightly to see Sasuke and she smiles like an idiot.

"Care to join us for the training."

"Sure I guess I can join you." I say as I stand up with Sasuke.

We both walk over to the rest of the group and I cross my arms as Kakashi looks at me.

"Your going to be climbing trees."

"Without using your hands." He adds.

"That's impossible!" Sakura yells.

"No it's not." I mumble.

Kakashi walks over to a tree and a small wind blows the grass in front of his feet as he takes a step on to the tree and continues to walk up it.

"Wow!" Sakura and Naruto both yell.

"Just focus your chakra to the soles of your feet but make sure there is balance. If you have to much you'll break the wood and be forced back. If you have less then you'll tumble down."

Kakashi reaches in his pouch and pulls out four kuni and he throws them near our feet.

"Use the kuni to mark how high you reach on the tree."

He gets down and I grab my kuni as the four of us pick a tree and we start concentrating.

I focus my chakra to the soles of my feet and I slowly take my time as I walk up the tree.