64

Third Person POV
"Kaguya Otsutsuki...this is the mother of the Sage of the Six Paths?" Kakashi thinks to himself.

Fear is the only thing that was shared in the five ninja's eyes as they stood staring at the mother of chakra.

"These two are...Hagoromo and Hamura..." She says while looking at Naruto and Sasuke.

"No...Indra and Asura..."

"No, mother..." Dark Zetsu says from the sleeve of Kaguya's attire.

"They're Naruto and Sasuke. The two vessels of reincarnation..."

"Black Zetsu..." Kakashi mutters from behind his students.

"He's...changed somehow?" Kakashi thinks with confusion clouding himself.

"Finally...Now, Mother has been resurrected. I can return to her side..." Black Zetsu says with an evil laugh.

"Just...who are you?!" Naruto says angrily.

"A child...of my mother, Kaguya..." He says which sends chills down my spine.

"What are you talking about?" Sasuke finally says as he looks at them with a stern look.

"You probably don't know this...but my mother was sealed...by the hands of the Sage of the Six Parths Hagoromo, and his younger brother Hamura. Just before she was sealed, I was born from the very last ounce of her power...Born with a mission to revive her..." Black Zetsu replies.

Naruto steps forward slightly with anger and his fists curl up in to balls as tension grows stronger.

"Why would Great Grandpa do that?! I thought he sealed the Ten Tails!" Naruto exclaims.

Mizuki feels her chest get heavy when she thinks of her partner being taken out of her and used for such evil.

"Looks like you don't quite understand what the Ten Tails really is. Mizuki why don't you explain." Black Zetsu says with an evil smirk.

"That thing isn't really the Divine Tree. It's Kaguya, herself." Mizuki says as her eyes gaze drops to the ground.

"What?" Kakashi say as he steps beside Mizuki.

"Not even Hagoromo knows this. Mizuki only knew because she had the Ten Tails." Black Zetsu says with an evil chuckle.

"He didn't even know that I've been working to revive her this entire time."

"The Ten Tails was Kaguya...If that's the truth...Then that means you must have gotten close to Madara and used him al for the sake of unsealing and reviving her...so the she was put inside Mizuki's mom until a new vessel was born in the family. That makes sense as to why Mizuki's last name is
Otsutsuki." Kakashi says while placing a hand on her shoulder.

"That's right. I made him think that he 'created me,' then worked as his shadow to enact the Infinite Tsukuyomi. Since the Infinite Tsukuyomi is capable of gathering so much chakra, it was the sole way of reviving her. Of course...Madara wasn't the only one I used. I used everything I could get my hands on. I fed the fire of Indra's jealousy toward Asura, through his descendants...I even controlled the Uchiha clan as it suited me." Black Zetsu says.

Mizuki grabs Sasuke's hand as he frowns at Black Zetsu when he tights his grip slightly on her hand.

"People...wills...traditions...history... You really did...use all of that?!" Kakashi questions.

"Remember, it's the whole reason I was born. While my mother was gone, I wrote down everything and created history. In other words, the path that you all walked...The story of the Shinobi...was merely a story that I created in order to resurrect my mother! Naruto...it doesn't matter how hard you glare at me. Right, Mother?" He says as we all gasp softly.