48

Mizuki's POV
I leave the training grounds with tears rolling down my cheeks which won't stop no matter how many times I wipe them away.

How could Sasuke do that? I know he's more careful then that he wouldn't simply just fall on top of her.

I walk to the Hokage mansion so I can meet up with Neji so we can look for that jutsu.

I see him standing by the doors so I try to wipe away the tears the best that I can as I put on a fake smile but he doesn't seem to be buying it.

"Mizuki you're eyes are bloodshot. Why are you crying?" He asks with his arms crossed now.

"It's nothing. Just allergies then I got some dirt in my eye. I'm okay." I say with a small smile.

He looks at me with concern but nods and turns as we head inside to the Hokage mansion.

"You know you can tell me." He says suddenly.

"It's nothing."

"I don't believe you." He says as I walk ahead.

We get to the document room with shelves full of nothing but scrolls, books, and pictures.

"So what are we looking for?"

"I believe everyone in the Leaf is under a genjutsu. So we need to find a jutsu that will break it." I say as I go to the section full of genjutsu scrolls.

"That's gonna use a lot of chakra."

"That's why I'm here. I have a lot."

We both start looking and eventually there are scrolls all over the ground and some on tables.

-1 hour later-

Finally I find a scroll that talks about genjutsu releases and I move to a table as I push all the other books and scrolls off.

"Here it is." I say loud enough for Neji to hear.

"So what exactly do you need to do this?"

"I just need the signs and chakra which are right here." I say pointing to the jutsu.

"Mizuki. This looks complicated. It could drain all your chakra."

"It's worth it. I need to free everyone so we can stop Rin."

I let go of the paper as I start doing the hand signs listed on the scroll when I finish a light flows from outside.

"Genjutsu Release. Village Cover." I say as I look outside.

"I think it worked. That light wouldn't have appeared if it didn't."

"Y-Yeah...you're right." I say as I feel light headed.

I start to collapse when Nejj catches me and he smiles down at me and I look at him confused.

"I thought you said you'd be alright."

"I am."

He puts me on his back as we leave the Hokage mansion when I see Kakashi in the distance.

"Mizuki?! What happened?" He asks as he approaches us.

"You were under a genjutsu along with everyone else. We need to stop Rin. She's trying to kill Naruto and me." I say and he nods.

"Well I'll get everyone together." He says before taking off.

Neji puts me down and we say our goodbyes as I walk to the training field and I find a rock to sit on.

I bring my knees to my chest as tears roll down my cheeks and I start to shake a little.