24

Mizuki's POV
Today is my day off so I've been meditating and working more on chakra control even though I'm fine in that.

While meditating I remember the first time I met Sasuke was the day after I got to the village.

When I saw Naruto running down the street with paint cans and ninja's following him.

*flashback*

I start walking again when I bump in to someone falling down and I lift my head to see a black haired boy with black eyes.

I sit on the ground staring at him when his hand goes out and I take it as he helps me up.

"Watch where your going dobe."

"Sorry."

I look up and he pokes my forehead and gives me a smile then walks away silently.

*end of flashback*

That was the first time we spoke but it wasn't much at the time but later after we spoke more.

It was colder then like when you had to wear a coat and Shikamaru got a cold and Naruto had the flu.

*flashback*
I wake up and I look outside to see snow falling and I smile as I climb out of bed.

I go to the window and I look around seeing the ground covered in snow which makes me smile.

I go to my closet and I grab a light blue sweater with black jeans and my ninja sandals.

I walk downstairs to see Kakashi eating breakfast at the table with mine across from his.

I thank him for the food then I start eating silently and when I'm finished I put the dishes in the sink.

I pull my hair up in to a pony tail so it's not in my face and I walk closer to Kakashi.

"Daddy can I go see if Shikamaru wants to play in the snow?"

"Of course. Be careful. Don't forget your scarf."

I walk to the door and I grab my black scarf and I wrap it around my neck then I leave the apartment.

I walk to Shikamaru's quickly when I knock on the door I wait for what seems like forever then finally the door opens.

"Hi Mizuki." Shikaku says.

You could see his breathe when he breathes because of how cold it is outside.

"Can Shikamaru come outside?"

"I'm afraid not. He has a cold."

"Okay tell him I said hi and get well soon."

He nods and goes back inside as I turn on my heels and I start to head towards Naruto's house.

When I get there I knock on the door and I wait patiently for about a minute or two.

I knock again but still no answer so I leave and walk towards Hinata's house.

I knock on the door and I hear footsteps getting closer and closer when the door opens.