89

Mizuki's POV

I approached the Leaf gates after stopping by my house and grabbing my traveling pouch for my herbs.

I see Sakura leaning against the gates with a sad expression on her face but honestly I don't care why.

She keeps trying to ruin my family when I already feel like I'm failing Sarada and I don't trust Sasuke but for reasons I don't wanna think about right now.

I approach Sakura and she stands up straight and smiles at me slightly but I merely walk past her and start this long mission.

I can hear. Sakura dragging her feet from behind me and I turn my head slightly to see her staring at the ground.

I shake my head as I look forward and continue on until we get to a big field full of grass and trees.

"I'm gonna go look for the healing herbs." I say as I walk away.

I walk over to a tall tree that stands alone with a lot of grass surrounding it as I see the healing herbs growing right by the roots that stick out of the ground.

I pick them and put them in my pouch when I turn to see Sakura laying on the ground and I huff as I walk over to her.

"Sakura! We have a mission to do!" I yell but she doesn't move.

I walk over to her and as I get closer I see blood spilling from her body where her lungs are and I gasp.

I run to her and I start healing her and I look over to see blood coming out of her mouth and running down her chin.

"M-Mizuki.." She mumbles.

"Shh. Don't speak." I say with an angry tone.

I see a kuni laying on the ground with blood covering the it and I look around to see if there's any sign of anyone.

"I would have sensed the chakra. Sakura did this to herself...why?" I think to myself.

Once I heal her wounds as much as I can I pick Sakura up and carry her bridal style back to the village.

I run as fast as I can when I hear Sakura mumbling but when I look over her eyes are still closed.

"Lee.." She mumbles.

I shake my head as I finally reach the village and I carry her to the hospital and as soon as I walk in the doors Shizune runs to me.

"What happened?!" She asks as she grabs a gurney so we can move her to a room.

"I-I don't know. I think she hurt herself. She has a punctured lung. I healed it as much as I could but she will still need surgery." I say as I lay her down and we rush to an empty room.

"I'll send word for Tsunade." She says and I shake my head.

"The healing I did is only temporary. We can perform the surgery. If you won't help me then I'll do it myself." I say angrily.

We entered the room and she looks up at me with a frown on her face and her arms fold across her chest.

"I need to call for Tsunade." She demands.

"She doesn't have that kind of time! Just call for nurses and we can perform now." I yell.

Shizune flinches but does as I say and I lift Sakura's shirt up to show the wound she made as I grab towels and other surgical supplies.

I look up to see a team of nurses standing there lead by Shizune and I nod my head towards her with a smile.

"Let's do this." I say softly.