22

Mizuki's POV

I finished making all the pills that Pein wanted even my poison pills which I put in my pouch for later.

I put the others in bags with the name of the pill on it and I take it to Pein's room as I knock on the door.

"Come in."

I open the door to see him sitting at his desk with Deidara and Sasori standing in front of me and I step forward.

"I finished those pills you asked for."

"Good. Hand them over."

I step closer to his desk and I drop the bags in to his hands and as I turn to leave I feel Pein's eyes staring me down when Deidara's arm blocks my path.

"Mizuki you are going on a mission with Deidara and Sasori to be the medical ninja. You are not permitted to engage in battle."

"What does that mean?!"

"You are not aloud to fight unless an enemy prepares to strike you. Deidara and Sasori will protect you but you are there to heal them and that is all."

"Understood."

"Do you know why?"

"So I can have more chakra to heal with."

"Yes. You are dismissed."

I grit my teeth as I walk to my room and I put more weapons in my bag and healing supplies along with scrolls.

I put on my robe and hat then my medical bag as I exit my room to meet up with Deidara and Sasori.

"Ready?" Sasori asks.

"Yes. Let's get this over with."

We leave the hideout and I finally realize that I don't even know what this mission is about or what they are suppose to be doing.

"So what is this mission about?"

"The extraction of the one tails." Deidara says simply.

"Gara?!" I think to myself.

"How can I let them take Gara?! I'm suppose to stand off to the side and watch?" I think to myself.

I was so lost in thought that I didn't realize that we arrived until Deidara pushed me and I almost fell off his bird.

"What?!" I yell.

"We're here and you have to go with me."

"Sasori isn't going?"

He shakes his head as Sasori jumps off the bird and I watch as they talk and I think about how I can help Garra.

"Just don't keep me waiting."

After Sasori says that Deidara's bird takes off and I look over at him and I try to find a way but there isn't one.

"You're going on a separate bird and if I need you then you'll be at my side in a second, got it?"

"Whatever."

I see him reach in his pocket and he makes another bird and I get on that one as he takes off on the other.

I see Garra's red hair and sand as they begin their fight and I feel the clay wrap around my feet so I can't move.

"Damn it."

I watch as they fly around in the sky with Sasori throwing clay bombs and Garra hits them and blocks them with his sand.

I see Deidara get trapped in a sand bomb and I just hope that he dies so I can get free of this clay and help Garra.