Author's Note!

Hey guys. I know you were probably hoping for another chappy. Wow two in one day would be awesome actually. I'll keep that in mind for later!

But I just wanted to take a moment to tell you guys that I've been very sick. For the past month I've been sick. I'm taking some nasal spray, some pain killers because my sinuses are terrible and it's putting pressure on my eyes, I'm also taking cough medicine, I have stomach aches that hurt like crazy and mostly headaches.

But I'm telling you this because being sick is awful because I try to rest. So I never have time to write more for you guys. I'm truly sorry I'm falling behind.

I've been going to school because it's close to the end of the year and that means exams, projects, essays and all this other crap which I'm doing now actually.

I also have to work some nights so it's hard to write then but I'm not telling you this so you'll feel sorry for me. I'm okay. Just need more rest.

Now if you read this then you will understand that I have a very important announcement.

Since I've been very ill and also I have all this other stuff to do I came up with an idea on how it might help me keep updating.

I will have a co-writer who will help me plan out the chappy's and help me write them. We'll edit them together and hopefully I'll have it updated on a scheduled time.

I have already talked to someone who is a big fan of my book. She also helped me with the newest character Rin. So she will be helping me with the rest of Kakashi's Daughter.

So treat her like the author as well because she is my partner from now on. Thank you for whoever read all of this <3

Hopefully I'll get better soon and the next chappy will come out soon!! I love everything you guys do for me. Stay positive and keep reading!

Co-Writer: @Sarada_Uchiha15

Vote and comment!! Tell me what you guys want in the future of the book! If you want more new characters tell me about them! I'll add them! If you want two people to spar, get together, etc. maybe it will happen!

Love you guys <3

~Heaven & Sarada