29

Mizuki"s POV

"What happened while I was out?"

"Oh nothing you kind of just barged in after that one man with the beard got cut on the cheek."

"What?! By who?"

"Hidan."

"NO! That means. Did he make his symbol?"

"Yes. He used it against that man and killed him."

"He's dead?!"

"Yes. They all retreated after back-up came to late."

"I wonder if they went back after them for revenge because I have to find Hidan or Kakuzu. I'm not to fond of either of them but I'm pretty sure Shikamaru will go after Hidan. I need to go after him."

"You're body isn't prepared nor is your chakra level."

"I'm not letting you take over."

"Last time you had no choice. I can make you do that again."

"No not this time. I won't let you."

I feel a sharp pain in stomach as my hand goes right to it and I double over in pain as I start screaming.

"My seal is wearing off."

"I need to find someone to fix the seal." I think to myself.

I use my free hand to push myself off the ground as I find a rod on the ground and I pick it up so I can use it to walk.

"Why are you fighting me? Your right. Your seal is broken and I can seep through whenever I feel like it."

"I won't let you. I can still fight you off."

I need to find Shikamaru but I have no idea where to look or where to start and the only person who does is the beast.

Once I stand up I see something shiny on the ground so I walk towards it and I bend down to pick it up.

I find Hidan's necklace broke in to tiny pieces but the symbol that matches his ritual diagram is still a whole.

I pick it up and I finally get an idea as I walk over towards a rock and I set down the necklace as I start doing hand signs.

"What are you doing you brat?"

Once I finished my hand signs a small dog pops up and he looks up at me and barks and I sigh with relief.

"Taku I need you to sniff this necklace and find the man who owns it."

"Okay! Right away ma'am!" He says then starts sniffing.

I found Taku when I left the Leaf and trained under Jiraya for a while so now I don't have to use Kakashi's dogs.

Taku barks and starts to go in to the forest so I follow him silently as we get closer and closer to Hidan's chakra.

"Okay Taku you can go back now. No need for you to get hurt."

"Ma'am you need chakra."

"Yeah just a little."

Taku comes closer to me and gives me some chakra before he disappears and I see Shikamaru facing Hidan.

Shikamaru has Hidan wrapped up in wire and over a giant hole that was formed in the ground and is covered in paper bombs.

"What is he doing?" I think to myself.

"When you curse someone, you dig your own grave. If you curse someone and dig them out, you'll also be defeated in retribution and that's why, you end up digging your own grave. You cursed my sensei dead, I can't just let you keep living, running around free. Thats your grave your hanging over."