84

****Boruto Series****
Mizuki's POV
I woke up to the sound of chit chat outside as I sigh heavily when I sit up in my bed as I look over to see Sasuke's side is empty, again.

"When will you come home?" I think to myself.

A sad expression overtakes my face as I get off my bed and I go into the bathroom as I turn on the light.

The lights are blinding as I force my eyes closed when finally I open them to see my face which was awful to look at.

I had bags under my eyes from lack of sleep, I mean it's hard to sleep without Sasuke here by my side.

I grab my makeup pouch which wasn't really full it only had a couple things but I put on some foundation to cover the bags.

Once I looked back up at myself I felt something in my stomach that didn't feel right as I sigh.

I didn't even believe I was happy by looking at myself but I leave the bathroom anyway and go to my closet.

I grab a white sweater and some black pants as I get dressed and head down the hall when I pass an empty room.

"They already left?" I think to myself.

I just shrug my shoulders and walk towards the kitchen as I see a plate of food for me on the counter.

"Aw they left a plate."

I smile when I start eating the food when a knock at the door interrupts me but I finish my food quickly.

I put the plate in the sink then to over to the door as I open it to see Hinata and Himiwari standing there.

"Hi." I say with a smile.

"Hey. We came by to see if you wanted to take the kids to the park?"

"Well I'm the only one here. So I can tag along if you want."

"Alright. I was gonna go get Sakura too."

"Okay."

I put on my sandals and follow Hinata to Sakura's house which wasn't too far away from mine.

She knocks on the door when Sakura answers and she looks great even though she's had a baby and wants another one.

"Hey Sakura. Wanna come to the park with us? You can bring Metal Lee?"

"Sure."

Sakura leaves but comes back moments later with Metal Lee then we leave her house and go towards the park.

I walk silently behind the two as I think about where Sasuke is right now and why isn't he here.

I sit beside Hinata and Sakura on the bench as the two kids go and play on the playground when Sakura starts talking about Lee.

"He's such a great dad. I mean Metal Lee is learning taijutsu just like him. It makes him so proud. I want a girl so she can take after me." She says with a smile.

"That's good. Naruto tries. He really does but Boruto doesn't see that. He really hates his father. I could never and neither could little Himi." Hinata says with a sad expression.

I feel awkward because I can't really say how much of a father Sasuke's been because he left after the first birthday.

He stayed for the baby years then the first birthday he left two days after back to his world traveling thing.

"You okay Mizuki?" Hinata asks me as she places a hand on mine.

I pull my hand away and I didn't even realize a tear had fallen down my cheek but I shake my head.

"N-No.." I say softly.

I just get up and walk away from the park because I couldn't talk about how great dads are to their kids when my kid doesn't have their father.

A hand grabs my shoulder as I turn to see Sakura standing there with a concerned look on her face.

"What's wrong?" She asks softly.

"You guys have two great guys. They both try to treat your kids right. Yeah Naruto works a lot so Boruto gets mad at him but at least he's here. Sasuke...he isn't here. For me and...it's not right." I say with more tears falling down my face.

"I know it sucks. But you have to continue to stay by his side Mizuki."

"I never left it. I'm just upset that he isn't here to help raise our kid. To be here for us."

Sakura doesn't know what to say after that so I just walk away leaving her there speechless as I go back to my house.

When I walk in things look untouched so no one is home still which means they are off training.

I sit down on the couch as I bring my knees to my chest when more tears overflow my eyes and pour down my cheeks.

I couldn't believe I was a mom raising her kid alone because her husband isn't home to help because he has other plans.

A knock on the door brings me from my thoughts as I get up and walk over there angrily.

I grab the door handle and squeeze it but I still feel sadness but my anger takes over more then anything as I swing the door open.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT? CANT YOU SEE IM TOO BUSY BEING ANGRY AT MY OWN LOUSY HUSBAND!" I yell with my eyes closed.

"I didn't think I was that lousy." A all to familiar voice says.

My eyes open quickly to see Sasuke standing there with a slight smile on his face but it fades quickly.

"Why are you angry with me?" He asks sadly.

"Because you aren't here for us. We needed you. All those years but you left me to raise our kid by myself." I say angrily.

"I'm sorry. I thought you supported me leaving to continue my travels."

"I did. But once you left for a month I felt so alone. Like I can never sleep at night so I have bags under my eyes. I feel like I'm not doing a great job at raising our kid." I say with tears rolling down my face.

"I'm sorry."

"You missed out on all those birthdays! I needed you here to help me. Sorry isn't gonna fix it for me. Or our child." I scream.

Sasuke just walks forward and wraps his arms around my body as tears fall down to cheeks and on to his shoulder.

"I'm so sorry Mizuki. I won't leave again. I promise." Sasuke whispers.

"O-Okay." I say as I slowly wrap my arms around him.

****************
Okay you've met Sakura and Hinata's kids. But you haven't met Mizuki's! Don't worry there is only one but I'm not saying the gender or the name. You'll find out next chappy.

I'll try to get the chappy out tomorrow. But I have to go. I have a dentist appointment today.

Don't forget to leave your lovely thoughts in the comments and vote!

Love you guys <3

~Heaven