It's all over the news too. Obviously its because we're idols too.

I soon went out of the lab and saw Rosè waiting for me on one of the benches near the lab.

"Jimin!" She smiled happily as soon as she saw me.

I started walking towards her.

"Were you waiting for me too long?" I worriedly asked while I helped her carry some of her books.

"Not really. But I'm good" she said.

"Can we try going to the Photography Club?" She said.

"And why is that?" I asked.

"I heard that there's a booth there and I was hoping we could take a picture of us together" she said while pleading me with her eyes.

"Well...what can I say" I smiled.

"Gomawo" she happily said

After heading to the Photography Club, Rosè was excited to have a picture of us together and so am I.

We got inside the Photobooth and the camera started flashing while we laughed and smiled together.

The last shot was next, and I kissed her on the cheek after the camera flashed.

"You're blushing" I smirked.

"No, I'm not" she defended herself. "Oh really?" I said unconvinced.

She turned her back at me and went outside the booth where I immediately followed her.

"Jimin-ah! What brings you here?" Yunyeong said. He's one of my batchmates and a good friend of mine also.

"I'm here with someone. Oh! There she is by the way" I said while referring to Rosè walking towards me.

"Rosè, this is Yunyeong; a friend of mine. And Yunyeong, this is Rosè; my girlfriend" I said.

"Its nice to meet you, Yunyeong-ssi" Rose smiled.

"Same as well. Especially if its the first time Jimin introduced someone as his girlfriend" Yunyeong said while grinning at me.

"I'm one of the coordinators of this club, by the way. And if you'd like, I could take a picture of each of you. So the other one can have a picture of you" Yunyeong suggested.

"Sure" I agreed.

After he took pictures of each one of me and Rose.

"Here you go" Yunyeong said as he handed me and Rose each of our pictures.

I got Rose's picture and Rose got mine. We decided to keep it as our remembrance.

"Feel free to comeback whenever you like" Yunyeong said while we left the club.

"Did you enjoy that much?" I asked her smiling. She was grinning from ear to ear while we hold hands.

She nodded and smiled.

"Me too" I told her.

We were on our way to the cafeteria when So Hyun, one of the cheerleaders stopped in front of us. She was also my ex-girlfriend as soon as I realized that she was a crazy bitch.

Sorry for the term, but I think she was like that.

"Move out of the way, So Hyun" I gritted my teeth.

"You! Jimin's only mine, you bitch!!!" She screamed and suddenly attacked Rosè.

"Yah!!!" Rose shouted while she received a scratch in her arm from So Hyun which made me mad.

"That's enough, So Hyun!" I shouted angrily at her while forcingly pulling her away from Rose and saw that the rest of the members were here with Lisa and Jisoo.

Yoongi hyung helped me pull So Hyun away from Rose.

"What the hell is your problem?!" I angrily said while facing her.

"I never agreed to break up with you. And it was only you, Jimin; who break up with me"

"And that's why I'm going to get what's mine in the first place" she crazily laughed.

"Can't you see that we're over! I'm with Rose now" I told her while calming myself to avoid getting more mad.

"Then don't expect that she'd be safe from now on" she said while pulling away from Yoongi hyung's tight grasp of her then walked away from our sight.

"Rose!!!" Jisoo and Jin hyung shouted which made me run towards them.

"Lets bring her to the clinic" I said while carrying Rose and hurriedly headed to the clinic.

Rose fainted and I knew it was my fault for not taking care of her.

I should always be by her side especially when she's in more danger now.

A/N:

Sorry for not updating too long! I'm so busy these days due to school works.

And I also wanted to greet our amazing and charismatic leader: Kim Namjoon!🎉🎂💖

#HappyNamjoonDay

Anyways, what do you think about So Hyun? Please do comment, so I could be able to know your thoughts.

And don't forget to vote and follow me!😘💕