Chapter 63:The Korean Transitional Council

The Next Day,James and The Rest went to the Grand Library for the Inauguration of the National Transitional Council led by James.

ROK Chief Justice:Raise your Right Hand and Repeat After Me,I,Your Name.

James:Colonel Robert James Andrews Reid.

ROK Chief:Do Solemnly Swear.

James:Do Solemnly Swear.

ROK Chief Justice:To Be Seated as the Chairman of the National Transitional Council.

James:To Be Seated as the Chairman of the National Transitional Council.

ROK Chief Justice:Under The United Nations Coalition Forces And The United States of America.

James:Under The United Nations Coalition Forces And  The United States of America.

ROK Chief Justice:I Swear to Defend the Korean Republic and Its Territories.

James:I Swear to Defend the Korean Republic and its Territories.

ROK Chief Justice:I will serve to Create and Follow New Laws and the New Constitution to The Council and The People.

James:I Will Serve to Create and Follow New Laws and the New Constitution to The Council and The People.

ROK Chief Justice:I Will Serve and Protect The People of Korea with the Coalition Forces.

James:I Will Serve and Protect the People of Korea with the Coalition Forces.

ROK Chief Justice:And to Serve with Dignity,Respect and Responsibility.

James:And to Serve with Dignity,Respect and Responsibility.

ROK Chief Justice:For The Republic of Korea and The National Transitional Council.

James:For the Republic of Korea and The National Transitional Council.

ROK Chief Justice:For the Lord,For the People,For the Nature and For the Nation.

James:For the Lord,For the People,For the Nature and For the Nation.

ROK Chief Justice:So Help Me God.

James:So Help Me God.

The Oath of Inauguration Ended and Celebrations Began and Were Broadcasted with the New KCTV and Other Medias Across Korea and Across the Globe.

CNN:The NTC is now the Ruler of Korea and the Chairman was now Seated,The Whole Korea will be under the Coalition Forces and the Southern Forces and even the US Forces and Ruled by Colonel James Reid,He will Serve for the People and the Nation and he will do the Best He Can to Do what is Right.

BBC:Thousands of Koreans celebrated the Beginning of the New Era in The World History and they will going to be served now by their Dear Chairman Ri Jae Min or Simplified as Colonel James Reid,Now the World will watch the Rebuild and Change,He will do everything not for his country but for Korea.

James and the Rest went to the Blue House and Announced the Seated Positions for the Council.

James:Good Morning,I Am Announcing the Positions for the Council,My Vice Chairman will be Major Ri Sol Ju and She will be the Aide De Camp of the Council and My Chief Advisor,General Kang Tae San will be the Chief of Staff of the National Liberation Army of the Republic of Korea,General Baek Dan will be the Vice Chairman of the National Defence Commision,Former President Cho Myung Ho will be the Prime Minister or Simplified as Premier of the Council and He Can Appoint Ministers of the Different Departments,Jung Jyung Jun will be the Secretary of State and my Deputy Chief Advisor,Hoong Soo Jin will be the Press Secretary,Colonel Sam Concepcion will be the Governor of Pyongyang Province,Colonel Devon Seron will be the Governor of the Kangwon Province,Colonel Bret Jackson will be the Governor of South Hwanghae while Colonel Fretzie Bercede will be the Governor of North Hwanghae,Lieutenant Colonel Ivan Dorschner will be the Governor of the South Pyongan Province,Lt.Col Eddie Rodriguez will be the Commander of the Korean National Guard,Lieutenant AJ Lee will be the Governor of the North Pyongan while Major Philip Jack Brooks will be the Governor of the Chaggang Province,Major Choi Dong Yi will be the Governor of the Ryanggang,Sergeant Tin Patrimonio will be the Governor of North Hamgyong,Colonel Oh Nyun will be the Governor of the South Hamgyong,Lieutenant Jessica Sanchez will be the Commander of the First Army of the NLAROK while Lieutenant Ella Pador will be the Commander of the Second Army,Joya Genzola will be the Commander of the Ground Forces,Major Jang Moo Yul will be the Governor of the Rason City,Parliament Chairman is Captain Kim In Won,Kim Hyun Na is the National Assembly Chairman and the Oath taker,The Chief Justice remains,The Ambassadors will be Announced The Next Few Days,Thank You.