Chapter 42:The Soldier's Condition

The same day,James talked to Father Medvedev and they discuss about James's life.

James:Father.

Father Medvedev:James,we need to talk.

James:What is all about?

Father Medvedev:About you,What happened.

James:There's someone like summoned me to turned into a dark person,or somehow a dark spirit on my heart and my mind.

Father Medvedev:James,you are been suffered by bad spirit on you,i know what happened to Ann but you have to try to recover.

James cried.

James:Father.....I Cant do that.

Father Medvedev:Why? For what Reason?

James:I cant let her go.

Father Medvedev:Yes i know but.

James:Father,i love her very much,i cant let her go because she loved me and she is part of my life that never erased forever.

Father Medvedev:I know about it my son,But time is different,she is gone,everything changes they put you into isolation ordered by your father to protect and help you and Andrea wanted to love you.

James:Father,i cannot replace Ann,i know Andrea wanted to love me but what about my heart to Ann?,I cannot let her go but what can i do if i loved Andrea,i dont wanted to see Ann hurt if i do that,what shall i do father,what shall i do?

Father thinks about what James said and he speaked.

Father Medvedev:Calm down James,i will tell you something what to do for you.

James:What is it?

Father Medvedev:I ask you to love Andrea.

James:But.

Father:But your Heart on Ann will keep it in your heart,Love has different spaces,For the Family,For your Friends,For Yourself and For your love.

James:What do you mean.

Father Medvedev:You will keep your love between you and Ann in Secret.

James:You mean,I will keep my love to Ann Deeply?

Father Medvedev:Yes James,And in the outside of your heart will be your Love with Andrea,Same as your mind,you will keep you love to Ann,it is the way that you will still love Ann in secret and Love Andrea outside.

James:Father,when shall i tell her the truth?

Father Medvedev:At the right time James.

James:Father,thank you for that.

Father Medvedev:Youre welcome,By the way i have to go now.

James:Ok Father,Thank you.

Father Medvedev leaves the Room and went to the Living Room to Discuss on James's condition.

Bret:Father.

Fretzie:Father Medvedev,how is he?

Father Medvedev:He needs to rest at this moment.

Andrea:What is he said?

Father Medvedev:I believe that there's someone summoned him or might be the creation of his own dark spirit and he doesnt wanted to love you because he doesnt wanted to leave her because if he do that,he felt that he betrayed her.

Bret:My god.

Fretzie:He stil loved her.

Doctor Dohnanyi:But it might be had an explanation for that,His mind turned into very bad condition,He has a psychological trauma months after Ann's Death,it was difficult to accept her fate because his mind might be in cold or in freeze but his mind can be back to normal if someone who can change his life.

Joya:What is that mean?

Slater:Probably Emotional Support from his friends even Andrea.

Doctor Dohnanyi:Probably Right.

Divine:Well,we have to leave i need a rest after the base is established.

Vince:Right,we need to rest and do this another day.

Bret:You may leave now guys.

Andrea:I have to leave for rest as of now.

Fretzie:Ok Andrea.

Father Medvedev:I have to go to the church.

Bret:Ok.

Doctor Dohnanyi:I have to go to the hospital,my team will survey his condition at this moment.

Fretzie:Ok.

Joya,Slater,Divine,Andrea,Father Medvedev and Doctor Dohannyi leave the house to Rest,The doctor's team went to James's Room while Bret and Fretzie Left behind because the security needs to take rest after their long day and Fretzie Cried.

Bret:Fretzie,you wanna go home?

Fretzie:No need,i wanna stay.

Bret:Ok Fretzie,I wanna stay too.

Fretzie:What have i done to him?

Bret:You did nothing to him.

Fretzie:Its all my fault and because of him,Ann died.

Bret:Its not your fault,no one's fault,All we need to do now is to calm ourselves down and we need to take care of him.

Fretzie:Thank you bret,I love you Lieutenant Bret Jackson.

Bret:I Love You Too,Lieutenant Fretzie Bercede.

Bret and Fretzie cried and they were kissed deeply in about 2 Minutes and Ann Appeared Silently and Cried.

Ann:What i have done to him,I think i made a big mistake for myself,But in my heart,I Did it myself.