Chapter 98:The Eternal Honor

The Next Day November 1,The Funeral Began but before the Funeral,James’s Remains were in the Underground Facility in the Knight Military Base when 4 Guards guarding the Frozen Facility where his remains were now been Displayed before he will went to the Church where his Remains will be Displayed until his Cremation on November 5,It was Visited by some Commanders of the US Army and Some Soldiers and In 12:30 PM,Bret and Fretzie Arrived at the Site.

Bret:Soldier,Let us In.

US Guard:Sir,You have 5 Minutes to Enter.

Bret:We will get in.

Fretzie:No,I will go in first.

Bret:Are you sure?

Fretzie:Yes,Bret.

Bret:I will wait for you.

Fretzie:Ok.

Fretzie went inside and the Door Opened by the Guards and Fretzie saw James lied down in the Long Table but in a Frozen Surface to Preserve his Body,The Temperature is within Negative 5 Degrees and Fretzie will take care of the Cold and the Door was closed.

Fretzie:James,I Came here because that……I do not believe that you are gone……why you do this to me….i should have died in that not you.

Fretzie cried.

Fretzie:I should have died in what you have now,but you let me live because you and Ann deserved to be eachother,but its too late to change the destiny,because it was now fulfilled.

She saw the Cold Remains of James.

Fretzie:I know that you love her,but I love you too,I love you because you are my friend,my bestfriend,But maybe Destiny changed you,Love changed you for every single day of our lives,Thank you for everything with me even with Bret and Others James,James,Thank you and I Love You Goodbye.

Fretzie kissed James for the Last time as her Final Respect to James,She kissed on the Lips for about 10 Seconds for Respect and Love for James and Fretzie Leave the Facility after for about 3 Minutes of seeing him for the last time and Bret Came in.

Bret:I will wait ok.

Bret went in.

Bret:James,you know that you are the luckiest guy I’ve ever met,Since we met as Classmates till now,You know James many people will miss you,Yuri,Andrea,Your Family,Fretzie and I even your Members of your Unit will definitely Miss you so much,I know that you love her Very Much and I Gave Respect on that,But now your Destiny was finally Fulfilled,I don’t know what to say about you just to say,Thank you James,Thank you For everything you have with me even to other people in almost many years we spend many moments,happy and sad moments together,And now you are now in heaven man,You are now with her,And I pray that your Eternal love with will be the Greatest Achievement you ever had,Rather than your medal and your Rank,Your Family and your Beloved even your Friends were More important than having medals on your chest,Thank you for everything James,Thank you my Friend and Goodbye man,Thank you and Goodbye.

And Bret leave after 2 minutes of seeing him.

Bret:We have to go now.

Fretzie:Bret,where are we going?

Bret:we need to get some rest now,We are tired already.

Fretzie:He is now gone,We have to get a rest now.

Bret:Alright.

Later,General Reid saw James’s Letters and He Read His Last Will Testament but he cried because of his Requests on his Last Will Testament.

Charlene:What was it?

Gen.Reid:My Son wishes to be Cremated.

Charlene:Why?