Chapter 9:Love Story in Diaries.

After Last night,The Entire Knight Company,Knight Sky Company and Knight Armor Company woke up because they are leaving Fort Hood and Heading for Cheyenne Mountains,Fretzie,Bret and James Excited to be moved to their new Headquarters in Cheyenne.

Fretzie:Hey Guys.

Bret:Hey,Are you excited?

Fretzie:Yep,Just in a matter of time.

Bret:Atleast our training is complete,where are we moving?

Fretzie:Jamie says in Colorado,Where in Colorado?

Bret:I Dont Know,Jamie Knows about that.

James:Hey Guys!

Fretzie:Where In Colorado.

Bret:Yeah where?

James:Ahh,Its in the North American Aerospace Defense Command.

Bret:You Mean?

Fretzie:Cheyenne Mountains,Colorado Springs?

James:Yes And that will be our new Headquarters.

BACKGROUND MUSIC FOR THIS SCENE:THE LINDEN TREE OF OSIPOV FOLK ORCHESTRA.

After the Reveal of their new Headquarters,Slater,Joya,Ann,Yuri,Andrea and James wrote their Diaries about their new Day and Wroted:

Joya: 

Dear Diary.

Its been 5 Days of Training in Fort Hood,And i never forget this day until i found the one who can change my life no matter what,It was my close,trusted and best friend Slater,I Never realized that he could love me like this.

The Last day of my training was my Happiest day in my life,He told me that he loved me so do i to him,Ive never kissed a man who can love me forever and I Kissed the one who can love me forever,i didnt Know that Slater do that to me because he was my best friend,a war friend and my close friend.

But i realized that He is the one that will teach my heart how to love and things about love,I will never forget that day Diary,I will love him forever.

Joya.

Slater:

Dear Diary.

Ive found the one who can love me forevermore and it was my Bestfriend Joya,She is now my Shield of my life and i will never removed it forever,But the last day of my training as Sergeant was the day change my life even her too,I thanked her because she accept me and she thanked me too.

Now that my life is now completed thanks to Joya,and thanks to her,i touched her lips romanticly and finally i found the one who can teach my heart to love.

Thanks to Her.

Slater.

Ann:

Dear Diary.

Its a new day again but moving to Colorado and its the new and permanent headquarters for the Knight Company,even me i am excited to see what's in there,but Diary i cant still find a loved one here but atleast i had a friend of mine and it was Lieutenant James Reid or Jamie for himself.

I guess he's the one who can love me,but i will try diary,if he's the one,i will love him forever.

Ann.

Andrea:

Dear Diary

Its been Five days again and i trained in Fort Hood,but atleast my training doing well,we planned to moved to Cheyenne Mountains in Colorado,along with the Whole Knight Battalion and my Beloved Yuri.

I hope that our new location is great and i will continue loving Yuri until we are now together.

Andrea.

Yuri:

[In Russian Translation]

Dear Diary.

It was another Day Completed,my life as an american soldier is very good,i have a friend of mine which was an american soldier and i lived in the Capitol Washington DC.

I found the one who can love me forever,she was Andrea Chen,she was also an american,i love america for now but i still never forget my motherland Russia as my birthplace.

Soon,this day shall remembered,But there are days that i miss Russia and America,even my relatives in Russia and America.

When the Day Comes that something is wrong,It shall be done to ourselves and to all of us.

I promise diary,I will love America,I will love Russia and i will love myself even my loved one.

I missed it terribly.

Until we met again Diary.

Your Friend.

Yuri. 

James:

Dear Diary.

Today is my day to become a First Lieutenant,We moved to Cheyenne Mountains,and i finally feel the cold of Colorado,and especially my army Service there and to reveal our Headquarters there.

But,still no one found love here until i Met Ann.

If she's the one who can change my life,I will accept it and never let it go.

Until the Day Next.

Jamie.

After the writing of Diaries,they left Fort Hood and Heading for Cheyenne Mountains.