Chapter 93:Wolverines and Exodus

The Next Day.

Joya:We are now almost there to DC.

Slater:Hey.

Divine:Guys,This is a big important Task Strikers,Our Mission is to Rescue our HVIs.

Joya:They are Chloe Lynch,Luke Lim and Julia Baretto and Major Mark Jimel Galez,Known as our Guy Chico Loco.

Yves:Where are they?

Divine:They are in Virginia,Lots of Enemy Forces came in.

Slater:And this Just in,The Russians Retaken the South with the US Marines and now Were gonna Take DC and Save Jamie,The Russians will Provide us Air Support,You  Knight Strikers go to The Town and Find the 4 HVIs,We got 2 More HVIs in Arcadia,Its Chacha and Major John Gemperlie AKA Bro.Jack.

Joya:Our Objective now is to Reestablish Comms and Contact to the Underground Forces in DC,Were gonna attack when that Day of Destiny Comes,Fretzie will flank from Canada with some Troops ready to Corner and Isolate the Enemy,Once the Reestablishment is Complete,We are go call for our Rescue Mission.

Myrtle:The Dark Forces were now Defending,The Fortress is now Destroyed and what do we do next?

Vince:Were gonna save him.

Grinch:Our Objective is Simple,Kill Ann,Save James and Leave towards the Safe Zone.

JSAI327:Were gonna Kill her?

Ella:This is insane! Were gonna kill His Beloved could lead to a more Catastrophic Effect.

Slater:Ann is gone 7 years ago,She ordered us to Kill her so We can Save him! And were gonna kill the Dark Spirit on this Cross.

Ella:The Iron Cross.

Joya:What is his Lightline as of this point?

Vince:Were not Running Out,Its now on the Halfpoint.

Slater:Alright,Were gonna be Ready,Lock and Load Guys,Were gonna save Jamie and Kill the Darkness.

Divine:I Like it.

Joya:And Strikers,Dismissed.

The Next Day.NORAD HQ's satellite tracks formations of bogeys approaching around the U.S. One group over the Bering Strait near Alaska.

NORAD HQ: Sand Bravo, we're reading 70 bogeys in your sector, please verify.

Nome AFB: Very funny, Station. That's a big negative, over.

US Intel Officer: Yeah, it might be a glitch on one of the ACS modules-

["Running A.C.S. diagnostics..."]

NORAD HQ: Sand Bravo, be advised, running diagnostics to scan for malfunction.

Nome AFB: The skies are clear, Station. You got yourself some phantom dots. Over.

Another large group over the Pacific near the West Coast.

NORAD HQ: Zulu X-Ray 6. Signs in your sector of some 100 bogeys, please advise.

Vandenberg AFB: Negatory, Station. Scope is clear. I dunno what to tell ya. Solar interference? Heavy sunspot activity today.

NORAD HQ: Sierra Delta, uh... we may have a minor ACS fault here. Do you have anything on your scope?

Air Traffic Controller: They're Coming for us and They’re everywhere!

And a massive group of bogeys on the East Coast all over I-95.

NORAD HQ: Sierra Delta, repeat!

Air Traffic Controller: I'm lookin' at fighter jets Friendlies and Enemies over I -95! The Russians and Our Airforce Fighting Back the Dark Forces!