Chapter 32:Tank Hunters

The satellite uploads a video feed of a city in flames at night with anti-aircraft fire shooting out from the ground.

Newscaster: After heavy fighting today,American Forces began their push the enemy back into the city where Maadi Army is making his last stand. Fighting has intensified in the Ramadi. Anti-aircraft fire and burning buildings light the night.

Sam: Roger on location. Repeating: Map Grid 52761-niner, over.

Divine: Bravo Six copies, over.

The satellite tracks an M1 Abrams tank of Unad

Sam:Knight 4-1, we have an Abrams dead in the water. Callsign "War Pig". Sergeant Smith, your unit is shotgun,over.

Divine:Copy.KC is inbound.Tell "War Pig" to stand by. We're on our way. Out.

The satellite tracks Sgt. Slater Young instead of divine half a mile away from War Pig's position somewhere in the Ramadi and the Logo of the Knight Company Spinning and Under the Logo was the Callsign of Slater which was Butcher and afterwards The Logo turned Fade Effect to Slater's Picture and Faded another Spin to Logo of Knight Company and the Mission Began.

"Tank Hunters"

February 16th 2006

20:00 Hrs

Ramadi,Iraq

Sergeant Jan Slater "Butcher" Young

Knight Company,United States Army.

Slater woke up after his rest on a building nearby and he is Alone,He stand up armed with his Rifle and walked outside to find all of the company members.

BACKGROUND MUSIC:GLA IDLE 1

Slater:Hello?

Slater finds the members.

Slater:Everybody!

Slater encountered 4 enemies and all were killed by him and after he walks 2 streets,he found Frost,Grinch,Grizzly,Thumper,Paco,Dianne,Eting,Jack,Lordwin,Jaz,William and Vince.

Slater:Vince!

Vince:Slater!

Slater:I thought you were killed.

Vince:Me neither,Squad on me!

Vince and his squad Regrouped.

Vince:Guys,we need to find the rest of the Company.

Paco:I heard something on the Radio.

Vince:What is it?

Paco:It said that there was a Tank dead in the water and Divine and her squad will get there.

Slater:Can you contact Joya?

Paco:Not yet.

Dianne:What do we gonna do?

Eting:I Dont know.

William:Vince,i think we should find the team.

Vince:There are Marines and Army Rangers there,They should find them but we have to.

Toni:This is Lieutenant Toni Gonzaga of the United States Army Rangers,If you Could hear me on this Channel,Speak Now.

Vince:Its the Rangers.

Slater:This is Sergeant Slater Young,Callsign Knight 2-1,We regrouped with Sergeant Vince Andrade callsign Knight 1-1,We are continue to search other guys there.

Toni:Copy that,we will regroup on the center of the town.

Slater:Rog.

Vince:Can we find all of them?